Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT approved

tag
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover IT approved

Congrats!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 11 of 20
stormb28
New Contributor

Man, I really want a Discover card again.
Message 12 of 20
KS13
Established Member

@HiLine wrote:

@drewrico wrote:

I already have the more card. i have the it, more card, cap1, and a best buy card (that is currently not reporting to any credit agencies, which is good and bad because it does have a fairly high util because of christmas and the fact that im an employee there, but ive been paying on it on time for the past 6 months so...)

You could've applied for a second More, then convert either, or both, to the It. Smiley Wink

Can you do that? 

I have a Discover More card that I opened in 2011 and I just converted this month to the IT csrd which will take into effect on January 11th. So I would I able to apply for the More card again and get the $200 Cash Back Bonus?

Message 13 of 20
HiLine
Blogger

As long as you've been having a Discover card for more than a year, you can apply for a second Discover card. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 20
KS13
Established Member

But would I receive the $200 cash back? 

I opened my first discover More card in 2011 October. 

Message 15 of 20
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@KS13 wrote:

I opened by first discover More card in 2011 October. 

As long as you apply on the link provide with offer attach. Then you should have it. Discover sometime give u a different term but usually you get the bonus.

Just call them and speak to CS . They very easy to work with

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 16 of 20
HiLine
Blogger

@KS13 wrote:

Follow the link in Post 1 for the Card Builder. Remember to select the $200 bonus offer. Smiley Wink

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/To-those-thinking-of-applying-for-Discover-It/td-p/1761...

Message 17 of 20
KS13
Established Member

@HiLine wrote:

@KS13 wrote:

Follow the link in Post 1 for the Card Builder. Remember to select the $200 bonus offer. Smiley Wink

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/To-those-thinking-of-applying-for-Discover-It/td-p/1761...

Should I/ can I do it now, even though my current Discover More Account is in the process of being converted to the Discover IT on January 11th?

Message 18 of 20
HiLine
Blogger

@KS13 wrote:

@HiLine wrote:

@KS13 wrote:

Should I/ can I do it now, even though my current Discover More Account is in the process of being converted to the Discover IT on January 11th?

The conversion doesn't matter at all. Good luck! 

Message 19 of 20
drewrico
New Contributor

I would call one of the numbers that they provide on the website and check. Everytime I've called them in the past couple days they've been very helpful. I had my discover more card for 2 months and they let me apply for the it. Fairly happy with the outcome. I wasnt approved for the 0% intro APR becasue my credit history is literally 2 months old, but im call tomorrow and see if they can reverse that. Either way, my more card has a $750 cl but the it i just got approved for has a $1200 cl. pretty happy to be honest, with a credit history thats 2 months old.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.