Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover came through....LIKE A BOSS

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Discover came through....LIKE A BOSS

grats!

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 11 of 15
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@mauwow0682 wrote:
So, I was sitting here posting on myfico on my iPhone and I get a email notification subject line states regarding your credit limit. My heart sinks and I think they credit line decrease me because I haven't used the card in forever because the limit has been stuck at $1250 forEVER! I used it once last month to purchase a phone for my brother to get some cash back and PIF within days and before the statement cut. Prior to that the last time I used the card was last year to purchase some things for my dads service. I got tired of heavy use and nothing. I went for a HP back then and no dice and since the vowed not to not ask again.

Long story short the email said they Auto CLI me to $6300! And increase of $5050!! They've just found their place back in my wallet.

LS buddy! Wherever you're at because we were in the same boat with discover... There is hope!

CONGRATS!!! Smiley Happy

Eh....

I've lost hope with Discover. Smiley Sad

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 15
JonStur
Established Contributor

Congrats...

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 13 of 15
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats! That's a crazy high cli for Discover!!!! I feel like they really review accounts pretty actively
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 14 of 15
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Awesome!! Very good to hear these kinds of stories!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.