Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover it cli wow!!!!

tag
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover it cli wow!!!!

@rogersave wrote:

I opened this card appx a year ago with a 1700 limit, after 6 months or so I took a hp and got cl to 3000. At beginning of this month I had a few baddies age off so I tried to get a sp cli thru chat. They couldnt do it with a sp so I was like ok do hp(only 3 inquiries on transunion) This also came back denied. I waited a few minutes and called backdoor number. A very nice analyst agreed to go over credit report with me. She told me if computer picks up any baddies it usually auto denies. (I have one left due to fall off in april 14) She noticed the multiple payments a month no lates etc and asked to put me on hold. A couple minutes later she said you have been approved for a new credit limit of 8000. Thats pretty good considering I took the hp. She also said if I dont feel the 8000 is enough to call back in 3 months. Im beyond ecstatic!!!!  Now all I need is to get approved for an amex revolver and I will be done(have a prg)   I cant thank this board enough, I would never have known to recon 

Congrats in your CLI Smiley Happy WTG

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Congrats on the recon.
Message 12 of 13
alvon123
Super Contributor

nice job!!!!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.