Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates CLI

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Ebates CLI

@B335is wrote:
Card is 1 month old, which was instant approval for $4.5k. Dialed Credit Solutions today and asked for $25k and countered with $10k total limit Smiley Happy

Awesome bump up! Next time try to go for the $25K and i bet they'll do it. Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 17
HiLine
Blogger

Ha! Didn't know this card existed. I'm a fan of Ebates personally. Congrats on the approval! 

Message 12 of 17
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Sooners2013 wrote:

can you share your scores, utilization and other info with us so we can learn from this. 

TU (Walmart) 779

Util 3%

Income 75k

Util on 2 cards was reporting over 50%

Message 13 of 17
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@B335is wrote:
Card is 1 month old, which was instant approval for $4.5k. Dialed Credit Solutions today and asked for $25k and countered with $10k total limit Smiley Happy

Awesome bump up! Next time try to go for the $25K and i bet they'll do it. Smiley Very Happy

I hope so, I'll give in 5 maybe 6 months before I call them back for that Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 17
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@HiLine wrote:

Ha! Didn't know this card existed. I'm a fan of Ebates personally. Congrats on the approval! 

Thanks!  I'm a big fan of Ebates too and already got a Big Fat Check.  Too bad they gave me 24.9% APR haha

Message 15 of 17
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@B335is wrote:

'grats on the CLI! 

The ebates is on my list...  itching.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 16 of 17
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.