tag
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Re: Express Credit Limit Increase

@kevinjjc wrote:

Was there a hard pull?

There was no hard pull.

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 14
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@zerobacan wrote:

@MsLadyRover wrote:

I received my 7-10 day letter today.  It said that they could not increase the card because my account was recently opened and they want to see a consistent payment pattern with the existing limit before granting additional credit.

I guess my one 31 buck purchase I made shortly after I opened the card  last May and paid in full just didn't do it for them. LOL!!!

I find their reason to be odd though because they increased my Pier 1 card by $500 and I only made one purchase on that one too.  Oh well.  I will try again later this year.

Try to recon... you have many good points of advantage against a real person... try and keep us posted Smiley Wink

I don't think I will recon. It was a soft pull and I only requested the increase because I was on a roll with my VS and Pier 1 requested increases. 2 out of 3 ain't bad. LOL!

I will save my next request for when I get bored in the garden again and have the itch to apply for something. LOL.

Message 12 of 14
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@MsLadyRover wrote:

I received my 7-10 day letter today.  It said that they could not increase the card because my account was recently opened and they want to see a consistent payment pattern with the existing limit before granting additional credit.

I guess my one 31 buck purchase I made shortly after I opened the card  last May and paid in full just didn't do it for them. LOL!!!

I find their reason to be odd though because they increased my Pier 1 card by $500 and I only made one purchase on that one too.  Oh well.  I will try again later this year.

How long have you had the card?

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 13 of 14
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

@MsLadyRover wrote:

How long have you had the card?

Since last May.  I've had it 2 - 3 months longer than the Pier 1 card.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.