Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally - Walmart

tag
cottontop
Contributor

Re: Finally - Walmart

Congrats, no success is too small to celebrate in this game.  There will be many more to come on your journey.

Chase Unlimited 53k, us bank reserve 14k, nfcu flagship 32k, nfcu 15k cloc, discover 23.9k, citi 29k, 27.5k, GM 7.5k, Venmo 20k, penfed 15k, apple 8.5k,
Biz. Ink 10k, 35k, 20k, 5k. Us bank 9k, GM 29k
Message 11 of 14
parkman
Regular Contributor

Congrats, and I can co-sign on the GE Wal-Mart auto-CLI. My card started off at 500, about a year later it went to 800, about 3 months after that it went to 1,000, and only a couple months after that it went to 1,800, all auto-CLI!

What I don't understand is that every time I've asked for a CLI on my GE Amazon, I get denied!
All I have for this forum is bubblegum and anecdotal evidence, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Message 12 of 14
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 13 of 14
jk26978
Regular Contributor

Thanks to all - I also got the Peebles card...I wonder how long until I will receive the card so that I can sign up for the free credit score?  The Discover IT card showed me at 660 FICO for the last month  I am sure that my scores will go down a little for a few months now...although my recent payments are just now reflecting so maybe will off-set some, but I also applied and was approved for the Peebles card as well, which I had received an email stating that I was pre-approved for that one, still had to enter my SSN for it so know that it will reflect as an inquiry.

I am done for a while now...have 2 cards with balances over $300 so time to get those paid down, hopefully will have some cash left after Christmas and can pay a little more.

At least with the Wal-Mart card, we do our weekly grocery shopping there - if I can just convince him to let me use the card at least twice a month and then write the check to the card instead of the cashier.  Was thinking that may help the credit score and the credit line increases as well

Hope to all to have a fabulous December

I am excited now...got the one that I had been trying for for sooo long

Smiley Very Happy

K

Starting Score: 650 Current Score: EQ:674 (SW Alert 12-28-15) - TU: 698 (5/27/13 SW)Chapter 7 filed 8/2009 - Discharged 12/2009 Goal Score: 750
Joined the garden again 12/5/13
In the garden again till at least 6/1/16

http:
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.