Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Auto LUV Amazon

tag
YoungMoney06
Frequent Contributor

First Auto LUV Amazon

Before going to sleep last night, I logged into my GE Amazon account and found that my limit was slightly different. Then it hit me, I had been given an auto CLI. How much you ask?

Limit increased by $1k. For this to be my first auto CLI, I was almost blown out of my chair. My limit has skyrocketed from $900 to $1.9k in three short months.

This was exciting and just wanted to share. Checked my WM GE card and seen no increase so I requested an increase via the website and was only given $300 CLI. I'll take it, although I thought maybe it would be a bit more. Oh well, I'm going back into the garden after having to apply for a CareCredit card the other day for a pair of glasses.

My Wallet (Updated Sept 2023):
Store Cards:

Major Cards:

In Timeout:

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
creditFiend
Established Contributor

Re: First Auto LUV Amazon

@YoungMoney06 wrote:

Before going to sleep last night, I logged into my GE Amazon account and found that my limit was slightly different. Then it hit me, I had been given an auto CLI. How much you ask?

Limit increased by $1k. For this to be my first auto CLI, I was almost blown out of my chair. My limit has skyrocketed from $900 to $1.9k in three short months.

This was exciting and just wanted to share. Checked my WM GE card and seen no increase so I requested an increase via the website and was only given $300 CLI. I'll take it, although I thought maybe it would be a bit more. Oh well, I'm going back into the garden after having to apply for a CareCredit card the other day for a pair of glasses.

Congrats on the increase with Amazon!

I just wrote a post about receiving a $500 increase with Walmart, then calling Credit Solutions today for an additional $1,000.  I was approved.  Give it a try...GL

Last app: 2/21/2016
Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
PenFed Thrifty ($500)| USAA Rate Advantage ($7K)
Message 2 of 6
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@YoungMoney06 wrote:

Grats on your auto luv Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
baller4life
Super Contributor

Pick up that tele and CALL!!! Congrats!
Message 5 of 6
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.