Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For people who have NCFU LOC

tag
TatorTodd
Regular Contributor

For people who have NCFU LOC

I recently applied for the LOC. It told me it needed an hour to decide. I never heard anything but checked online at status and it shows I was approved. It also says "paperwork will be ready at a branch within 1 business day". 

Does this mean to move forward with the LOC I need to visit a local branch? Thanks in advance for the answers

NCFU Flagship(80k) DC Elite (40k) Cash Sapphire Preferred(38k) DC Premier (30k) NFCU CashRewards (25k) USAA Amex (22k) USAA MasterCard (16k) Barclay Arrival+ Elite (15k) Nordstrom (15k) BofA Rewards (12.5k) 4 Amices (50k)

As of 10/13/14
Experian: 787 - EquiFax: 798 - TU: 789
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
ProV
Regular Contributor

Re: For people who have NCFU LOC

@TatorTodd wrote:

I recently applied for the LOC. It told me it needed an hour to decide. I never heard anything but checked online at status and it shows I was approved. It also says "paperwork will be ready at a branch within 1 business day". 

Does this mean to move forward with the LOC I need to visit a local branch? Thanks in advance for the answers

Just call nfcu, and ask which branch, if you're close to one, or ask for it to be mailed to you if you're not close to a branch.  Congrats on navcheck!

Message 2 of 11
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

Congrats! How much were you approved for?

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 3 of 11
TatorTodd
Regular Contributor

@ProV wrote:

@TatorTodd wrote:

Just call nfcu, and ask which branch, if you're close to one, or ask for it to be mailed to you if you're not close to a branch.  Congrats on navcheck!

Thank you, I, about 20 minutes away from closest actual branch(next to Travis AFB) so I don't mind going in. 

NCFU Flagship(80k) DC Elite (40k) Cash Sapphire Preferred(38k) DC Premier (30k) NFCU CashRewards (25k) USAA Amex (22k) USAA MasterCard (16k) Barclay Arrival+ Elite (15k) Nordstrom (15k) BofA Rewards (12.5k) 4 Amices (50k)

As of 10/13/14
Message 4 of 11
TatorTodd
Regular Contributor

@JUNE2012 wrote:

15K for the LOC, And 25K for the flagship visa

As of 10/13/14
Message 5 of 11
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 6 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@TatorTodd wrote:

@JUNE2012 wrote:

15K for the LOC, And 25K for the flagship visa

Grats x 2 Smiley Happy    Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 11
ProV
Regular Contributor

@TatorTodd wrote:

@ProV wrote:

@TatorTodd wrote:

Thank you, I, about 20 minutes away from closest actual branch(next to Travis AFB) so I don't mind going in. 

so once you go in to the branch, and are able to fill out the paperwork they have, it should show up on your online account.  They will then mail you your LOC checks.

Message 8 of 11
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 9 of 11
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

Wow!!! X'S 2

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.