Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE CLI'S 😍

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

GE CLI'S 😍

I told myself I was going to hold out til next week but I got bored. Called my good friends at Credit Solutions and after one phone call I raised my GE cards as follows;

Chevron $1200 to $2000 ( I felt bad to ask for more since its in the sdand I haven't used it in months)
JCPenney $800 to $1500 ( I asked for $3k but they countered, its resting next to Chevron only used it twice)
Walmart. $1000 to $4000 ( bal of $189 on cc)

All of the cards were opened in Sept/Oct 2012. I'll go for PayPal MC next month- I have to pace myself the excitement of hearing ' approved' had my head spinning since I'm in the garden. 😔
Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: GE CLI'S 😍

Great CLI's congrats

Your wally CLI is impressive; that's a 4X

Message 2 of 41
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Thanks CS, I have used that cc the most and just made 2 purchases in the last month. The others I really felt bad asking since I don't use them.
Message 3 of 41
parakleet
Valued Contributor

Congrats! It is an awesome feeling to hear "approved." Sometimes I think most of us are just addicted to that that feeling! Smiley Very Happy

Gardening since 7/16/14
Current: EQ 711 7/13/14; EX 724 TU 721 6/19/14
Goal: 760+
Message 4 of 41
myjourney
Super Contributor

Happy dance time Congrats Lexie

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 41
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:
I told myself I was going to hold out til next week but I got bored. Called my good friends at Credit Solutions and after one phone call I raised my GE cards as follows;

Chevron $1200 to $2000 ( I felt bad to ask for more since its in the sdand I haven't used it in months)
JCPenney $800 to $1500 ( I asked for $3k but they countered, its resting next to Chevron only used it twice)
Walmart. $1000 to $4000 ( bal of $189 on cc)

All of the cards were opened in Sept/Oct 2012. I'll go for PayPal MC next month- I have to pace myself the excitement of hearing ' approved' had my head spinning since I'm in the garden. 😔

Nicely done 09Lexie!  Sounds like your good friends at Credit Solutions delivered great CLI results.  The majority of my GECRB lines are all auto-CLIs sine I only used them as neded -- only notice the CLI when I log online or get a letter or email, which is still a nice surprise. 

Message 6 of 41
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Thanks parakleet! My DH asked why I asked for CLIs on cards I don't even use. 😏
Message 7 of 41
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 8 of 41
parakleet
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Thanks parakleet! My DH asked why I asked for CLIs on cards I don't even use. 😏

My DH asks me the same question! lol

Gardening since 7/16/14
Current: EQ 711 7/13/14; EX 724 TU 721 6/19/14
Goal: 760+
Message 9 of 41
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 10 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.