Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE Walmart CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GE Walmart CLI

congrats it always works for me,her scores are good enough she could have got more

now wait 2or 3 months call again,always ask for at least double what your limit is

Message 71 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok i just seen were she had it only a month so you did good not to ask for to much

to begin with,after a couple months call ask for $3000.00 use it pay in full every time

and youll get it

Message 72 of 148
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

@jsickz32 wrote:
@Anonymous-trying-700
60' tv for 1100?

Yes a Vizio or Panasonic

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 73 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received my Walmart card about 2 weeks ago. Used it a little ($65.00). Called the number on the back of the card to see about getting an extra $250.00 to make use of their 0% financing offer on electronics. Was denied on the automated system. I tried the backdoor # a few days later and was also denied. I've received a number of cards over the last few weeks and also did a few apps to refi my car. That might be why. I'll know when my letter comes in.

I didn't know that the back that handles Walmart is part of PayPal. I had to question the guy that answered. I thought I had the wrong number.

Message 74 of 148
on_a_mission2
Established Member

So after reading this board, I decided to call that number and ask for a cli.  I received my Walmart card 3 months ago with a $300 limit.  When I called, I asked for a cli to $1,000  but only received $600. Still better than nothing.  I have come a long way in the past year and a half and I have learned so much here.  Thank you!!!!

Message 75 of 148
kobe2012
Established Contributor

@on_a_mission2 wrote:

So after reading this board, I decided to call that number and ask for a cli.  I received my Walmart card 3 months ago with a $300 limit.  When I called, I asked for a cli to $1,000  but only received $600. Still better than nothing.  I have come a long way in the past year and a half and I have learned so much here.  Thank you!!!!

Congratz!!  I called that number for my gap card that i opened last july... No luck.... Maybe ill get a surprise again from GE soon

Starting Score: MYFICO 12/30/15 -TU: 481, EQ:561, EX:532 - BK7 DISCHARGED 12/2015 - Current: 09/01/2016 TU:642 EQ: 651 EX: 646
NFCU cashRewards:$6200 QS:$1500 Merrick:$1200 Cabelas:$1000 SonyVisa: $500 JCrew:$850 Overstock:$850 Express: $1050 PaypalCredit:$2150 NAVCHECK:$10K
Message 76 of 148
on_a_mission2
Established Member

@kobe2012 wrote:

@on_a_mission2 wrote:

Congratz!!  I called that number for my gap card that i opened last july... No luck.... Maybe ill get a surprise again from GE soon

Good luck!!  I was feeling a bit down in the dumps because foolishly applied for a Chase Freedom and was denied.  Thats what I get for thinking I might get it after being approved for a Discover More card....lol.  So the Walmart cli was nice to get today.

Message 77 of 148
kobe2012
Established Contributor

@on_a_mission2 wrote:

@kobe2012 wrote:

@on_a_mission2 wrote:

Good luck!!  I was feeling a bit down in the dumps because foolishly applied for a Chase Freedom and was denied.  Thats what I get for thinking I might get it after being approved for a Discover More card....lol.  So the Walmart cli was nice to get today.

i almost, i mean almost applied for chase freedom today...i had the app site in front of me... But am glad i didnt bite... What was your score for discover??? Any baddies and how many inq??

Starting Score: MYFICO 12/30/15 -TU: 481, EQ:561, EX:532 - BK7 DISCHARGED 12/2015 - Current: 09/01/2016 TU:642 EQ: 651 EX: 646
NFCU cashRewards:$6200 QS:$1500 Merrick:$1200 Cabelas:$1000 SonyVisa: $500 JCrew:$850 Overstock:$850 Express: $1050 PaypalCredit:$2150 NAVCHECK:$10K
Message 78 of 148
on_a_mission2
Established Member

@kobe2012 wrote:

@on_a_mission2 wrote:

@kobe2012 wrote:

@on_a_mission2 wrote:

i almost, i mean almost applied for chase freedom today...i had the app site in front of me... But am glad i didnt bite... What was your score for discover??? Any baddies and how many inq??

my score was 667 for Discover.  I guess my head was a bit too big because I was also approved for a Barclay card too. I have one baddie that I am making monthly payments  on.  When I called the recon line, he told me that was why I was denied.  I had 4 inquiries prior to applying. 

Message 79 of 148
migo13
Contributor

Finally got an increase! Card has been open less than 30 days, but my AMEX wasn't reporting when I first got the Walmart card so my initial request was denied.

Approved today from $400 to $800. Will be calling again in December to request $1600.

All thanks to @itsrod!

Message 80 of 148
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.