cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE auto CLIs --- Walmart and Amazon store cards got bumps.

tag
ficojoe
Frequent Contributor

GE auto CLIs --- Walmart and Amazon store cards got bumps.

I have not gotten any notice, but I saw the new limits when logging into my accounts online today.

I'm not sure when this happened, but I just noticed today that both my wal-mart and my amazon store cards got credit limit bumps without me having to ask. Both cards are new. I've gotten 3 statements on each of them. Wal-Mart's 4th statement is due tomorrow and Amazon's is due on the 28th.

My wal-mart store card moved from $150 to $850 and my Amazon store card moved from $400 to $1900.

About 2 weeks ago I applied for Sam's Club Discover, was denied for discover, but auotmaticly given the Sam's Store card for $800. I also applied the same day for the Paypal MasterCard. I was approved for $3,000.

My Transunion FICO is now 709. Acording to Wal-Mart, my TU FICO history is:

August: 628

September: 644

October: 679

November: 709

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: GE auto CLIs --- Walmart and Amazon store cards got bumps.

Congrats on your CLI and Sams/Paypal approvals!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 5
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the increase yes most of the time walmart or ge will give u automatic increases every 4-6 months. Yay u!

Message 3 of 5
ficojoe
Frequent Contributor

I was about to sock drawer all my GE cards in favor of racking up cash back and CLIs from AmEx. 

How much do I need to use my GE cards to keep getting auto CLIs?

Message 4 of 5
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

@ficojoe wrote:

I was about to sock drawer all my GE cards in favor of racking up cash back and CLIs from AmEx. 

How much do I need to use my GE cards to keep getting auto CLIs?

no do not do that use your card at least once a month buy something small pay in full and sometimes u could also ask for like $20 cash back and it will be counted as a purchase not a cash advance just pay in full. I absolutely love my card and your card will grow trust me.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.