Frequent Contributor
ficojoe

GE auto CLIs --- Walmart and Amazon store cards got bumps.

I have not gotten any notice, but I saw the new limits when logging into my accounts online today.

I'm not sure when this happened, but I just noticed today that both my wal-mart and my amazon store cards got credit limit bumps without me having to ask. Both cards are new. I've gotten 3 statements on each of them. Wal-Mart's 4th statement is due tomorrow and Amazon's is due on the 28th.

My wal-mart store card moved from $150 to $850 and my Amazon store card moved from $400 to $1900.

About 2 weeks ago I applied for Sam's Club Discover, was denied for discover, but auotmaticly given the Sam's Store card for $800. I also applied the same day for the Paypal MasterCard. I was approved for $3,000.

My Transunion FICO is now 709. Acording to Wal-Mart, my TU FICO history is:

August: 628

September: 644

October: 679

November: 709

Valued Contributor
Epcot

Re: GE auto CLIs --- Walmart and Amazon store cards got bumps.

Congrats on your CLI and Sams/Paypal approvals!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 809 EX 774 TU 805
App free since 4/11/13
Frequent Contributor
wallyworld123

Congrats on the increase yes most of the time walmart or ge will give u automatic increases every 4-6 months. Yay u!

Frequent Contributor
ficojoe

I was about to sock drawer all my GE cards in favor of racking up cash back and CLIs from AmEx. 

How much do I need to use my GE cards to keep getting auto CLIs?

Frequent Contributor
wallyworld123

ficojoe wrote:

I was about to sock drawer all my GE cards in favor of racking up cash back and CLIs from AmEx. 

How much do I need to use my GE cards to keep getting auto CLIs?

no do not do that use your card at least once a month buy something small pay in full and sometimes u could also ask for like $20 cash back and it will be counted as a purchase not a cash advance just pay in full. I absolutely love my card and your card will grow trust me.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+