Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a $300 limit increase from Chase!

tag
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

Got a $300 limit increase from Chase!

looks like I got an auto credit limit increase!

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Got a $300 limit increase from Chase!

thanks Lexie!

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 2 of 18
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

for anyone with chase, can i request an increase, say, in february even after an auto increase?

Message 3 of 18
WolfMan
Regular Contributor

Today must be chase CLI day, Me too!   Congrats!!

Auto Luv feels good. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 18
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

@WolfMan wrote:

Today must be chase CLI day, Me too!   Congrats!!

Auto Luv feels good. Smiley Happy

congrats to u too!

Message 5 of 18
Apinzon2374
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!

Yes, you can request it but it'll be a hard pull.

Capital One Quicksilver | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire | AMEX Blue Cash Everyday
Scores: EX: 725 | TU:742
Message 6 of 18
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@Steelersboy wrote:

for anyone with chase, can i request an increase, say, in february even after an auto increase?

I believe so, just keep in mind that it will be a HP.

Message 7 of 18
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@Steelersboy wrote:

Congrats on the auto luv Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 18
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

thanks irisa and apinzon, i asked because i wondered about my chances of success seeing as how theyve already given me an increase. this would be my first time asking for an increase

Message 9 of 18
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Steelersboy wrote:

Wooo Hooo 

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.