Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got approved for Chase Sapphire!

tag
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

Re: Got approved for Chase Sapphire!

Congrats!!!
WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 21 of 33
suzook1
Frequent Contributor

add me to the list, 5k

Message 22 of 33
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!!!
WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 23 of 33
nfs_mw
New Contributor

congrats..Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 33
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 25 of 33
dmbtay
Regular Contributor

Congrats!  Same here Smiley Happy, just approved for 11k with the 40k bonus points deal.  Looking forward to see what this card can do with our traveling!

Message 26 of 33
kibarrow
Established Member

Awesome isn't it. I actually had mine and my wife's signatures backwards rushing to catch a movie. They rushed out two cards next day... Saturday delivery. It's not as heavy as I've heard in weight, but definitely metal. They send out addresses envelopes to mail back so they can dispose of them. I never gave thought if expiration time, how would I dispose... Jeweler? Well... Problem solved.
Congrats!
http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/2760iB9166C1A493A3CBC/
Message 27 of 33
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

congrats, what was your highest CL, how many INquiries?

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 28 of 33
dmbtay
Regular Contributor

I have a $15k limit on the Amex BCP, Amex Delta is $12k CapOne is $10k) and unlimited with Amex Plat 

My EX has a quite a few inquiries (>10)

Message 29 of 33
kibarrow
Established Member

Highest CL is with Citi HHonors.. 15k.
Pulls... I strategically waited until 4 dropped on 4/13.(6 inq now I believe) Then got approved. Initially I was declined 60 days ago and called recon line. Talk about helpful. Folks... When you call, if you call... Make it count. Squeeze all the info/recommendations from them. They are not allowed to tell you what to do... But the gentleman I had suggested "what he looks for" to reconsider. In my case... 2nd tier cards... Walmart, JCP, Discount Tire... Why?
That's my CSP story. Hope it helps.
http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/2760iB9166C1A493A3CBC/
Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.