Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello my new card - Freedom approved!!!

tag
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Hello my new card - Freedom approved!!!

Applied Saturday night and got the 7-10day message. I kept checking the automated line and it kept saying "processing".

I bit the bullet and called the recon number a few minutes ago and spoke to a lovely lady who put me on hold and came back and said my app was denied because of some information....that was 6 years old.

I explained that one and she put me on hold again and came back to ask me some more questions about a few other things, which I gladly answerd. She then put me on hold again came back and said I was approved with a $500 limit!

Score!!!

They did pull Exp and EQ on me. This was approved with me reporting about 14-15% utilization.

I like cash back!!!

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Re: Hello my new card - Freedom approved!!!

Congrats! 

After some good usage I would hit up for CLI (6months to 1 year).

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 2 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 4
GoldenloveNY
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! The Freedom card is nice looking card!

Citi Double Cash: $1,000
Capital One Secured: $500
Capital One Savor One: $1,650
Amex Gold- NPSL.
Amex Platinum- NPSL.
Amex Delta Gold: $1,000
Best Buy Store Credit Card: $2,000
Amazon Store Credit Card: $6,000
Verizon Visa Card: $2,000

Bj's Perks Elite Mastercard: $2,300

Merrick Credit Card: $1,400
First Savings Credit Card: $1,250
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.