Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hilton Honors American Express Approved

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Hilton Honors American Express Approved

Congrats!

If you want a PRG i would say go for it now. It's january, which means maximum backdating potential.
Message 11 of 22
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@snowkitty wrote:

Congrats!! How many cards can you have with Amex? I'm new to them....just got my first card last week.

Maximum number of cards:

5 personal

5 business

= 10 total Amex accounts

Even on this forum we don't have that many people run into this issue, but some of our members have hit the 5 personal card limit.

        
Message 12 of 22
djrez4
Established Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@snowkitty wrote:

Congrats!! How many cards can you have with Amex? I'm new to them....just got my first card last week.

Maximum number of cards:

5 personal

5 business

= 10 total Amex accounts

Even on this forum we don't have that many people run into this issue, but some of our members have hit the 5 personal card limit.

I know of at least one individual who has more than 5 personal Amex cards.  I think it depends on one's credit profile and is not a hard and fast limit.

Message 13 of 22
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 14 of 22
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@Wait_K: I wasnt sure I thought it was the other way around hahha now i know

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 15 of 22
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

@snowkitty wrote:

I have 4 actual AMEX cards.  The Green and Platinum charge cards, BCE and Hilton HHonors Surpass.  I'm sure there are others here that have more than 4.

SEem like you are one of AMEx fan...........lol.......

Their backdate just kill us to apply more for their product,,,,

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 16 of 22
LesWH
Established Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@snowkitty wrote:

I have 4 actual AMEX cards.  The Green and Platinum charge cards, BCE and Hilton HHonors Surpass.  I'm sure there are others here that have more than 4.

SEem like you are one of AMEx fan...........lol.......

Their backdate just kill us to apply more for their product,,,,

I applied for the Platinum because of the 100,000 deal you posted! Smiley Tongue

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 17 of 22
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@snowkitty wrote:

Maximum number of cards:

5 personal

5 business

= 10 total Amex accounts

Really? I have 2 personal and 2 business and have an itch for another. SPG looks like a good fit either personal or business. Must resist for a month or so... Thanks!

Message 18 of 22
sonson
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the New Addition!

Starting Score: EQ 548 [ Feb 2010 ]
Current Score: TU 663 EQ 686
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 19 of 22
CopperHD
New Contributor

I think Amex is like a drug, i wanted it for so long and when i finally got a tasste i wanted more, and now i want even more.

Current Scores EQ (697) Tu (740) EX (705) Amex pull
Current Cards- Amex PRG(NPSL), Amex Zync (NPSL), Amex Hilton Honors Surpass ($3000), Chase Sapphire Preferred ($12,000), Citi Simplicity ($10,900), Southwest Visa Signature ($10,500), Discover It ($4250), FNBO Amex ($4,000), First National Credit Card ($2000), Capital One Platinum ($2500 and $1750), Lowes ($6000) , Walmart Discover ($6000).
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.