tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: I Love DCU!

Message 11 of 17
Cali_Credit
Frequent Contributor

It was 1 hard PULL, DCU will use hve same hard pull for 45 days for any products =)
Current Fico's: TU 797 / EQ 785 / EX 775
Wallet: US Bank Business Edge $16,000 I Chase Ink $18,500 | US Bank Cash + Visa Sig $15,000 | Amex PRG NSL | Barclay Arrival+ WMC $10,000 l Amex BCP $20,000 | PenFed Visa Sig $9,000 | DCU Plat. $10,000 | Logix $10,000 | Discover $18,900 | WalMart $10,000 | Paypal MC $15,000 | Barclay NFL $3,400 | Cap 1 Quicksilver WMC $34,500 | J C Penny $5000 | Target $2000 13 Personal & 2 Business CreditCards
Message 12 of 17
sosabe77
Contributor

Congrats.  DCU is one of my fave CUs.  I can't wait for the site upgrade this May.

Top 3: Amex BCP 25k - Chase Sapphire 17.5k - PSECU 20K

Starting Score: 714
Current Score: 759
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 17
Meltdownblitz
Frequent Contributor

How can I get into dcu? Can anyone join or just qualifying organizations? And don't they give a monthly EQ FICO?

Barclays Uber - 4% Restaurants, 2% Online Purchases/Everyday Card || PenFed Cash - 5% Gas || Amazon Visa Signature - 5% Amazon || U.S. Bank Cash+ - 5% Utilities, 5% Cable/Internet || AMEX BCP - 6% Groceries || WF Cash - Cell Insurance || Rotating 5% Categories - Chase Freedom, Discover It, Citi Dividend || AMEX Zync - For Fun!

Message 14 of 17
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

Awesome!

@sosabe77 wrote:

Congrats.  DCU is one of my fave CUs.  I can't wait for the site upgrade this May.

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 15 of 17
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

@Meltdownblitz wrote:
How can I get into dcu? Can anyone join or just qualifying organizations? And don't they give a monthly EQ FICO?

Apply for membership first, wait until you're approved, then apply for the CC/loan. If you live in MA shouldn't be a problem, if not, then you'll have to apply online for a Checkings/Savings account. You'll have to make a donation to any one of the groups of your choosing to be eligible if you're an out of state applicant. The cheapest one I believe is around 10 bucks. And make a 5 dollar savings minimum deposit same time.  And yeah the free EQ fico is all them.

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 16 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Meltdownblitz

Check the eligibility list for organization that you might be affiliated with or you can donate $20 to a specific organization. I can't remember which one...yes it has the EQ
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.