Regular Contributor
k-s

Re: IN with Discover IT! Woot!

Congrats! I also did not receive the 0% intro rate when I applied, but I wanted the card for the rewards, and I wanted another card with a high CL, to assist in getting CLIs from my other lenders. It is funny that a lot of us are having that experience. Discover plays customers with the APR, huh? Good thing we all know not to carry a balance. :smileyhappy:
EQ MyFICO: 719 - Discover It TU FICO: 749 - EX 744 (lender pull)
Amex Blue Sky: 2k | Amex BCE: 10k | Amex TrueEarnings: 5k | Amex Delta Gold: 2k | Discover It: 4k | SFCU: 13k | Quicksilver: 4k | Venture: 10k | Freedom: 2k | CSP: 7.5k | Amazon Visa: 5k | Citi TYPremier: 6.3k | Best Buy: 4.5k | Macy's Amex: 6k | Nordstrom: 4k | Old Navy Visa: 4k | Angel: 1k | Target: $500 (grr!)
Contributor
Brax

Congrats. I was approved earlier this year with 2 old unpaid baddies. I got the 0% APR for 11 months but then it goes up to 22.99%, same CL as you.

I didn't get any auto CLI until I finally redeemed a $50 Cashback Bonus for statement credit, a $200 increase on such a low limit definitely helps!

Cash+ (10K), WF Plat (7K), Cap1 (7K), Barclays Rewards Visa (6.2K), Amex Blue Cash (5.5K) SPG (7K), Amex HHonors (12K), Discover (8K), FlexPerks (15K), Sallie Mae (5K), Citi Exec AA (13K), BoA AAA Rewards (6K), Lufthansa (5K)
09Lexie

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+