Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instant Approval Quicksilver Visa

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Instant Approval Quicksilver Visa

So yesterday I was washing my hands with capitalone for a while because they refuse to upgrade my plat. mc to qs non-annual fee. It seems like 3 cap one cards I have are never going to go anywhere for me, as they started as rebuilder cards almost 3 years ago. I check on the pre-qual site occasionally because i NEVER see a preapproved offer. I may have even checked yesterday? Well after talking to facebook today, they couldnt do anything for me about an account upgrade. So I go online to pay a bill tonight and hit the prequal button... to my amazement;

Congratulations! we think you will like these prequalified Offers

1. VentureOne Visa no annual Fee

2. Quicksilver Visa for excellent credit no annual fee

3. Platinum Presitge for excellent credit

I am trying to stay in the garden after an app spree last month, but I could not help myself because I hear capone prequal site is legit if they have offers... So I go for Quicksilver, instant 3k approval with 0% till until June 2015, then APR of 17.9% after. Their offers are 12.9, 17.9 or 22.9. Well even though I have good credit, I seem to always get the 22.9% deal of offer. 17.9 is high but im happy its not their highest!! 

I have had 3 other cap 1 cards for about 3 years, excellent payment history, use their cards, spent some time carrying a balance for the past 8 months always PIF. I really wanted the Visa signature version, I am assuming this will be platinum with a 3k limit. I know they pulled all 3 cra's but I believe they use EQ FICO 04 model for approvals and that score is 730. 

Do I have a good chance at recon in the am for 5k and signature? I know capone does not reallocate credit lines, but would it help to mention I would close one of my annual fee MC's with a 3k limit to get 5k on this Quicksilver Visa? I need to get in the garden for real after this, but none the less I am excited to get approved for this card because of its requirements!! I went from all subprime cards to prime cards in the past few months and have all the cards I want now. 

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Instant Approval Quicksilver Visa

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 3 of 26
ddemari
Super Contributor

Thanks! It has been years since i was apped for a new cap one card. Do you recon credit limit / platinium to signatute backdoor asap or once u receive the card?
Message 4 of 26
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on your approval!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 5 of 26
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 6 of 26
ddemari
Super Contributor

Thanks! Does anyone know if you app for 2 cap one cards in the same day, do they use the same 3 hard pulls? I keeps telling I am preapproved for VentureOne no annual fee visa, which I dont have a travel card. I also dont need another card but hey if I took the pull for first one, I have no problem adding another a 2nd if its not additional 3 pulls lol. 

Message 7 of 26
rdubz1
New Contributor

Sweet congratulations

Message 8 of 26
b_diddy
Established Contributor

Congrats on approval!

FICO Scores: EX 733 (1/17/15) EQ 761 (1/17/15) TU 750 (1/17/15)

Message 9 of 26
ddemari
Super Contributor

Thank you!! Now if the card would just get here! Granted, it has only been about 5 or 6 business days. I am just used to quicker turn around lol. And I also never recieved an email from cap1 saying your card has shipped, nor did they say I would receive one though. 

anyone experience slow turn around time with QS Visa? 

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.