Did you mean: 

July GECRB Luv...

tag
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Re: July GECRB Luv...

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Congrats! on the Synchrony CLI's! Smiley Happy

Even as Synchrony now they are an unpredictable bird on some cards while one others they pour it on Smiley Very Happy

@CreditMagic7

I love that sig. you got going on..Is it available to others of us?

Message 11 of 13
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Congrats! on the Synchrony CLI's! Smiley Happy

Even as Synchrony now they are an unpredictable bird on some cards while one others they pour it on Smiley Very Happy

They are...but I've noticed they've been a bit more generous since I got the public records off my TU....only a charge off and collection are there now, but thankfully they are fairly old.

Oh well.

btw I will keep calling them GECRB since Synchrony has got to be the worst name ever...

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.