Established Member
youngmark5

Just got INSTANT APPROVAL online Chase Freedom !

Hello everyone.

I have benefited so much from this board that I wanted to let everyone know that I just got instant online approval for a Chase Freedom cc.

I am helping support my older brother who sufferred a broken neck, back and both shoulders blown out during a work related fall in 1994. Any credit assistance helps, especially at this time of year.

I have rebuilt my credit from a 593 (FICO) to a 686 FICO now. I was 710 until I had to buy a truck in April of this year, score dropped over 35 points at that time.

I have a Cap One Platinum (basic credit-builder). I do not have nay delinquencies. I have 11 accounts (3 of which I am aut user). I have a boat loan (commercial) foir 42K, truck loan for 38K, personal loan for 9500, Conns tv credit installment account for 1500, etc. I have at least 4 accnts that are paid and closed by me. My oldest account that is still active is from 1995.

I have one question, if anyone can help me? How do I find out what my CL is? I got Instant Approval online and it doesn't display any CL amount. It just said to expect my card in 7-10 days.

Thanks

Minnie11

Re: Just got INSTANT APPROVAL online Chase Freedom !

My wife got one for 4k last week!
Valued Contributor
dalebb

call the back door number and ask

Senior Contributor
john398

The automated line will tell you your limit

Chase: 800-436-7927 (App status - automated)

Established Member
youngmark5

Thanks for your help.

I called the backdoor number and they gave me a $1000 CL and a 22.9% APR.

I think I will call and see if they will consider a larger CL and a lower APR (I think the AU cc's on my CR are damaging my util)

Thanks again.

Valued Contributor
dalebb

congrat:smileywink:

Established Member
youngmark5

Update on the CL increase request:

Talked to some very nice ladies and after some questions about my situation and my report (they pulled EQ, I asked her to pull EX too).

They initially gave me a $1000 Cl, I asked for $4000 on the CL recon, I rcvd a $2000 CL (so a phone call got me $1000). I used the backdoor number 888-245-0625.

I need to pay for something critical before my next paycheck comes in. I dont think that the cc will get here in time either. (I take care of my elderly parents and my disabled older brother and I spent my "extra" money on their expenses after I paid all of my bills on the 10th of the month. Then I have an unexpected $3000 expense (big household issue) that just came up this morning that must be paid before I get my next paycheck. The Chase card is a blessiing for this, but I won't get it in time.

Is there a way to access it online before the actual card gets to me?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Valued Contributor
dalebb

youngmark5 wrote:

Update on the CL increase request:

Talked to some very nice ladies and after some questions about my situation and my report (they pulled EQ, I asked her to pull EX too).

They initially gave me a $1000 Cl, I asked for $4000 on the CL recon, I rcvd a $2000 CL (so a phone call got me $1000). I used the backdoor number 888-245-0625.

I need to pay for something critical before my next paycheck comes in. I dont think that the cc will get here in time either. (I take care of my elderly parents and my disabled older brother and I spent my "extra" money on their expenses after I paid all of my bills on the 10th of the month. Then I have an unexpected $3000 expense (big household issue) that just came up this morning that must be paid before I get my next paycheck. The Chase card is a blessiing for this, but I won't get it in time.

Is there a way to access it online before the actual card gets to me?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

some companys do a fedex 2 day,, did u ask them?

Senior Contributor
john398

I believe you can have them overnight the card, you may want to call back and ask

Established Member
youngmark5

I did not even think of overnight mail.

I will ask.

thanks

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+