Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luv from Amazon but NO luv from Discover!! :(

tag
Sitori
Frequent Contributor

Luv from Amazon but NO luv from Discover!! :(

I got an auto increase from Amazon at the 3-4th month...I just pressed the increase button after about another 3 months and got an immediate increase of $300. Not too shabby considering they Auto'd be from 1200-2200 in a couple months.  So now my cl with them is 2500. 

I waited 6 months to hit the luv button for my discover more and it gave me the "sorry can not process your request at this time"  message. What the...

I'm so mad! It's only at $1700. I was hoping to atleast get the same as my Amazon. Should I call them?  I've used the card quite a bit and paid quite heavily on it. I still have a 500$ balance but I've always made payments on time and multiple times per month much higher than the amount due.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ 701, TU 685, EX ?
Wallet:
Amazon store $2500(10/12), Cap1 $1500 (10/12), Discover $1700 (11/1/12).
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Luv from Amazon but NO luv from Discover!! :(

Congrats on your CLI! You could call Discover but it will probably result in a HP. YMMV with Discover on auto CLI's.
Message 2 of 3
Sitori
Frequent Contributor

Re: Luv from Amazon but NO luv from Discover!! :(

I do NOT want the HP. I'm about to app for NFCU, one of their CC's and care credit. LOL. So yes...I need to save the HP's.  

I thought Discover was more generous than this. Smiley Indifferent

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ 701, TU 685, EX ?
Wallet:
Amazon store $2500(10/12), Cap1 $1500 (10/12), Discover $1700 (11/1/12).
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.