Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys CLI finally! From 100 to...

tag
sonson
Regular Contributor

Macys CLI finally! From 100 to...

Since my score went up about 60 pts and I paid off most of my cc debt I decided to call for a CLI in hopes to finally get out from having that measly 100 CL. Talking to a guy ask how much I wanted, didn't want to be greedy so I said 800 ask for my info. Then he ask I am approved for 1500! So I took that instead. Always a great day when I get a CLI!

Starting Score: EQ 548 [ Feb 2010 ]
Current Score: TU 663 EQ 686
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: Macys CLI finally! From 100 to...

@sonson wrote:
Since my score went up about 60 pts and I paid off most of my cc debt I decided to call for a CLI in hopes to finally get out from having that measly 100 CL. Talking to a guy ask how much I wanted, didn't want to be greedy so I said 800 ask for my info. Then he ask I am approved for 1500! So I took that instead. Always a great day when I get a CLI!

Congrats on the increase!!! I love Macys! they have been good to me...went from 300 to 1000 to 2500 in one year! Last increase was November so will ask for one again in May( 6 month mark) unless of course i see an auto one.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 2 of 3
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Macys CLI finally! From 100 to...

That's great, Congrats on the nice increase!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.