Reply
Community Leader
Valued Contributor
-Cain-
Posts: 1,283
Registered: ‎04-06-2011
0

Re: Macys CLI

Congrats!! Nice CLI!

Starting Score: EQ 681 5/2011, EX 656 6/2011 (PSECU), TU98 642 6/2011
Current Score: EQ 741 12/2011, EX 734 11/2012 (PSECU), TU98 695 9/2012
Goal Score: 725+ across the board


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Established Contributor
JusdoNit
Posts: 921
Registered: ‎12-10-2011
0

Re: Macys CLI

Nice.  Mines was a hard pull that I had to have removed because I was told over and over it would be a soft.  Like your new limit.


Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge


Frequent Contributor
mmduluth
Posts: 320
Registered: ‎05-17-2011
0

Re: Macys CLI

Very nice. Once they start reporting the limits I might request an increase on mine. I just hope that the reported limit is the same as the one the automated line says. If that's the case, they increased my CL by $1700 bringing it from $300 to $200. Got the card back in 08 as my second card and never requested a CLI.

EQ FICO - 718 - 01/10/2012 EX FICO - 732 - 04/28/2012 (AMEX)

Cap1 Platinum (1000) Macy’s (2000) Chase Freedom (3000) Kohls (600) Best Buy (2700) Amex BCE (8200) Chase Sapphire (5000) CarCare1 (1600) Discover IT (4000)
Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,548
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Macys CLI


-Cain- wrote:
Congrats!! Nice CLI!

Unbelievable I know.




Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,548
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Macys CLI


JusdoNit wrote:

Nice.  Mines was a hard pull that I had to have removed because I was told over and over it would be a soft.  Like your new limit.


I will refresh my EX report tonight and see if it was indeed a soft. If not, they will be hearing from me.

 

Last year I asked for a CLI and it was a HP on EX only. Maybe I should call them on this one but it has already pass the 12 month time.




Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,548
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Macys CLI


mmduluth wrote:

Very nice. Once they start reporting the limits I might request an increase on mine. I just hope that the reported limit is the same as the one the automated line says. If that's the case, they increased my CL by $1700 bringing it from $300 to $200. Got the card back in 08 as my second card and never requested a CLI.


That's what I thought. I will ask for another CLI in June next year and hopefully they do report the actual CL.




Valued Contributor
Mustanglvr2006
Posts: 1,971
Registered: ‎02-06-2011
0

Re: Macys CLI

[ Edited ]

CS800 wrote:
I just spoke to a supervisor and she confirmed it is a soft pull. I just got a CLI from $300 to $2000. Holy Cow I'm speechless.

Congrats CS!!!

 

That's one nice CLI, now hopefully they will start reporting the CL to the CRA's.

 

Congrats again my Friend!!


Starting Score: 583
Current Score: 3-03-12-EQ-802 TU-806 EX-798 (EQ Beacon 9: 804 Lender Pull 3-08-12) All FICO's
Goal Score: 800+ across all three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge


Super Contributor
CS800
Posts: 6,548
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Macys CLI


Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

CS800 wrote:
I just spoke to a supervisor and she confirmed it is a soft pull. I just got a CLI from $300 to $2000. Holy Cow I'm speechless.

Congrats CS!!!

 

That's one nice CLI, now hopefully they will start reporting the CL to the CRA's.

 

Congrats again my Friend!!


Thanks,

 

How is it going with your KB upgrade project?




Valued Contributor
Mustanglvr2006
Posts: 1,971
Registered: ‎02-06-2011
0

Re: Macys CLI


CS800 wrote:

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

CS800 wrote:
I just spoke to a supervisor and she confirmed it is a soft pull. I just got a CLI from $300 to $2000. Holy Cow I'm speechless.

Congrats CS!!!

 

That's one nice CLI, now hopefully they will start reporting the CL to the CRA's.

 

Congrats again my Friend!!


Thanks,

 

How is it going with your KB upgrade project?


Well, Winter is setting in here and it will be nearly impossible to do any work until April/May next year anyway.

 

I'm just going to save as much $$ as I can from now to then, I want to be able to PIF that baby off right after I charge it.

 

Then on the other hand, I want to purchase a home in the next 1.5 yrs, so I think the KB project will be put on hold, I know that 7999 will be much better invested into a home rather than a KB Supercharger.

 

But one day, not so far off, I will have that KB Whipple in my Stang!!!:smileyvery-happy:

 

Thanks for asking CS:smileyhappy:

 

Happy Holidays to you and yours my Friend.

 

 


Starting Score: 583
Current Score: 3-03-12-EQ-802 TU-806 EX-798 (EQ Beacon 9: 804 Lender Pull 3-08-12) All FICO's
Goal Score: 800+ across all three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge


Valued Contributor
RockinRay
Posts: 1,945
Registered: ‎08-13-2007
0

Re: Macys CLI

CS - that is an awesome increase! Congrats.

 

I have to go get my wife a couple of gifts tonight at Macy's and I may try for their store card. My Wife has the Macy's Amex.

 

Maybe they will be nice and give me the same!

 

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+