Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys CLI

tag
goosedog
Regular Contributor

Re: Macys CLI

Anyone know how long it takes for MACYS to start reporting to the CR? All my GE cards are already reporting to EXPERIAN AND EQUIFAX ?(and some TU) and I haven't even gotten some of the cards I applied for while my MACYS and Bloomingdales cards have yet to even show up on my report.

Message 31 of 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Macys CLI

@kroberts67 wrote:

I don't think Macy's always bases CLI's on pulls;  they must just use history sometimes, because I got the 6-month auto CLI and I don't see any SP's.  I only see the HP's from back when I applied.

I believe it's based on a variety of factors, usage being one of them and an overall clean credit profile.  I've never had to request a CLI, they've always been automatic for both the Macy's Preferred AMEX & store and Blommingdale's Reserve AMEX & store.  Granted, I've had them for quite a while (back when they were issued as Visa CCs).  Currently, combined limits for all 4 TLs hover around $46.5K (both the AMEX TL's having the larger portion of the CLs).

Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.