Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mega NASA Credit Cards Approvals!!

tag
lylesvegas
Contributor

Re: NASA Platinum Rewards!

I had to try this as well.... Got the pending messageSmiley Mad.....Now the waiting game!!!

Amex BCE...Amex ED...Barclay WMC...Priceline Rewards Visa...Cap One Venture...Total Rewards Visa...Wells Fargo Visa...Discover IT...Pay Pal Smart Connect...Overstock Store Card...Lowe's Store Card

Message 81 of 293
mark293
Regular Contributor

Way to go Kenny. My NASA 25k cc and 25k PLOC were painless. Hoping to give them most of my business. 

Capital One Venture- $30,000, CSP- $29,500, PenFed Promise Visa- $26,000, NASA Federal Credit Union Platinum Visa- $25,000, NASA Federal Credit Union PLOC- $25,000, Amex BCE- 23,500, Merrill +- $23,000, Western Federal Credit Union PLOC- $20,000, OCCU Platinum Visa- $20,000, Randolph Brooks Federal Credit UnionPlatinum Visa- $20,000, Security Service Federal Credit Union PLOC- $20,000, Security Service Federal Credit Union MasterCard- $15,000, Allied Credit Union Visa- $15,0000, BBVA NBA Amex $15,000, Houston Police Federal Credit Union Platinum Visa- $15,000, Amex PRG NPSL, Discover IT- $14,300, DCU Platinum Visa- $10,000, Smart Financial CU Platinum MC- $10,000, Citi Hilton Honors Visa- $7500, USAA Platinum Visa- $7000, GEMB/Dillard's-$7500.00, GEMB/JCP-$10,000
Message 82 of 293
mark293
Regular Contributor

Congrats on everyone's approvals,  I just hope they don't go the way of OCCU. 

Capital One Venture- $30,000, CSP- $29,500, PenFed Promise Visa- $26,000, NASA Federal Credit Union Platinum Visa- $25,000, NASA Federal Credit Union PLOC- $25,000, Amex BCE- 23,500, Merrill +- $23,000, Western Federal Credit Union PLOC- $20,000, OCCU Platinum Visa- $20,000, Randolph Brooks Federal Credit UnionPlatinum Visa- $20,000, Security Service Federal Credit Union PLOC- $20,000, Security Service Federal Credit Union MasterCard- $15,000, Allied Credit Union Visa- $15,0000, BBVA NBA Amex $15,000, Houston Police Federal Credit Union Platinum Visa- $15,000, Amex PRG NPSL, Discover IT- $14,300, DCU Platinum Visa- $10,000, Smart Financial CU Platinum MC- $10,000, Citi Hilton Honors Visa- $7500, USAA Platinum Visa- $7000, GEMB/Dillard's-$7500.00, GEMB/JCP-$10,000
Message 83 of 293
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Not to de-rail the thread what happened with tthe OCCU thing people mention?  Obviously before my time.  Any link you can provide?  I assume it means they gave out tons of credit then over extended themselves, got in trouble and either cancelled or CLD the majority of people?

Message 84 of 293
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Mega NASA Credit Cards Approvals!!

Bingo!! You guessed it
Message 85 of 293
baller4life
Super Contributor

Search Duck or Beaver here and you'll get an eyeful. Smiley Very Happy
Message 86 of 293
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@mark293 wrote:

Congrats on everyone's approvals,  I just hope they don't go the way of OCCU. 

Know what you mean. This fresh new gold rush of Massive Limits conjures up the Christmas mad dash to Occu, then massacre which i by some unknown stroke of luck happened to survive that cut and still have the Duck Card to this very day.

There does seem to be a big difference this time in that even in case that you don't make approval for their CC it's only a SP as long as you follow the right steps of enrollment first.

Mine is still pending...............(fingers crossed)

Message 87 of 293
baller4life
Super Contributor

The huge difference is NASA is one of the largest CUs in the country with the assets to warrant their generosity. OCCU? Well not so much! Lmao.
Message 88 of 293
alvon123
Super Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:

Following the great, @B335is 's advice: I decided I wanted to test my fate and apply for the Nasa card since a lot of people are getting approved and for GREAT credit limits. Plus another 2% cash back card is pretty much never a bad thing. 

I was approved for a shocking $30k CL at the lowest interest of 13.900% -- they offered the plat-advantage rewards at 9.900% but that didn't make sense since the platinum rewards has the 2% CB.. not looking to carry a balance on a 9.9% card.

So for everyone out there on the fence of apping for a new card and thinks their profile can take another hit of a new card hitting their profile.. I highly recommend Nasa FCU. 

Thanks B335is, again! Without your help, I wouldn't have apped for this card tonight! Smiley Happy

Edited to add that I didn't want the LOC so decided to make sure that application is a denial and went ahead and applied for the 2nd credit card. I realized that I didn't app for the correct one from the get go so I applied for the platinum cash rewards card. Got an approval for 20k with the best apr. Super happy. 50k in 2 days from one lender.... with best terms.. I'll take a HP or SP or 2 HPs for that.. any day.

congrats

Message 89 of 293
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

Just app for their cash back platnium card..another 30K approval!!! 60K in 2 months..I hope this is not another duck or beaver card dealSmiley Indifferent

Someone on "the other board" posted the following :

"After signing e-documents for both the personal loan, and the PLOC, and having the status be, "Ready for funding"

I just received this message from NASA for both the PLOC and personal loan:

Dear Member,

This loan will be cancelled, due to, you have two credit cards totaling 50,000.00, which is the max for unsecured loans with the Credit Union.

Thank you

Lending Department

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 90 of 293
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.