Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merrill+ App Status Pending

tag
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Merrill+ App Status Pending

Best of luck! Smiley Happy Hope you get it!
Message 21 of 42
espnjunkie
Established Contributor

I never heard of a 25,000k merill point signup bonus. I'd definitely jump on that if so! 

Merrill+ is a great card to have in your wallet 

“The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” ~Unknown
Citi Prestige World Elite Mastercard ($35,000.00), Merrill+ Visa Signature ($25,000.00), Amex BCP ($29,700.00), Amex Green (NPSL), Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard ($10,000.00), Chase Ink Business Bold (NPSL)
TU-778 (12/03/2014))
EX (Plus) - 777 (10/21/2013)
EQ - 735 (April 2013)
Message 22 of 42
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

I apologize for not responding sooner. I asked to be transferred to an analyst after I got the 30 day message. Call the same number you used to apply and ask to be transferred.

Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 42
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@grinlikechelsea wrote:

I apologize for not responding sooner. I asked to be transferred to an analyst after I got the 30 day message. Call the same number you used to apply and ask to be transferred.

Good luck Smiley Happy

Ok I'll try that.  I found a working number for credit analyst and got tired of waiting on hold.  I'll update when I get through Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 42
Ron1
Super Contributor

Good luck!! A friend of mine applied for the card. He got approved but they moved portion of credit line from other BofA credit cards. Keep us posted.

Ron.
Message 25 of 42
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

***UPDATE***

I dialed 866-811-4108 which is Existing Accounts analyst who transferred me to Preferred Client customer service.  A very friendly rep advised she would review application for a minute and came back with approved.  $15k limit Smiley Happy  She said they pulled TU and thanked me 3 times for being a client.  I hope they don't take limit away from the other 2 cards now!

Message 26 of 42
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Wow, Congrats! B335is -- very nice CL! Smiley Happy
Message 27 of 42
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!!

Ron.
Message 28 of 42
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks!!
Message 29 of 42
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats!  Have heard some get approved using the same HP for Merrill and Fidelity AMEX.  Very tempting.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 30 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.