Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merrill+ App Status Pending

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Merrill+ App Status Pending

@BigBS wrote:

Congrats!  Have heard some get approved using the same HP for Merrill and Fidelity AMEX.  Very tempting.

That was me.  I apped for both within an hour, one hp.  Of course, YMMV. 

Message 31 of 42
BigBS
Senior Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

Congrats!  Have heard some get approved using the same HP for Merrill and Fidelity AMEX.  Very tempting.

Thanks. Did/Do you have the Merrill Edge or Wealth Management accounts also?  I have been doing some 'research' and haven't read many good reviews on them.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 32 of 42
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@BigBS wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

Thanks. Did/Do you have the Merrill Edge or Wealth Management accounts also?  I have been doing some 'research' and haven't read many good reviews on them.

No, I had no banking/investment  relationship with either

Message 33 of 42
celluloid17
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

Darn, I wish I would have tried this a couple of nights ago when I applied for BoA BBR!  I would have loved to have app'd for the Fidelity Amex as well.

Message 34 of 42
yyyyy

Message 35 of 42
BigBS
Senior Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

No, I had no banking/investment  relationship with either

Thanks.  Think I found the answer on another thread that I was reading.  I will now have to crawl back under the gardening fence, though!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 36 of 42
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@yyyyy wrote:

B335is Did you recivied your card ?

I applied for merrill+ and fidelity amex on Wednesday 16 th , I haven't recieved cards from them ughh

I requested my Merrill+ to be overnighted. FidAmex took awhile- like two weeks. 

Message 37 of 42
yyyyy

09Lexie thanks
Costco executive 2 %and fidelity amex 2% gonna save a lot money yay Smiley Happy
Message 38 of 42
alvon123
Super Contributor

@B335is wrote:

***UPDATE***

I dialed 866-811-4108 which is Existing Accounts analyst who transferred me to Preferred Client customer service.  A very friendly rep advised she would review application for a minute and came back with approved.  $15k limit Smiley Happy  She said they pulled TU and thanked me 3 times for being a client.  I hope they don't take limit away from the other 2 cards now!

congrats

Message 39 of 42
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:

@yyyyy wrote:

B335is Did you recivied your card ?

I applied for merrill+ and fidelity amex on Wednesday 16 th , I haven't recieved cards from them ughh

I requested my Merrill+ to be overnighted. FidAmex took awhile- like two weeks. 

Of course I forgot to do the obvious!!  Sometimes I amaze myself at how dumb I act when that word "congratulations" is heard haha.  No I haven't recieved the card yet, I hope it comes before I go on vacation next Thursday *fingers crossed*.  I thought about the Fidelity Amex at the same time, but I've really been pushing it lately and don't want to poke the sleeping bear more than I have.

Message 40 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.