cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini App-o-Rama! Nice Approvals!! HUGE UPDATE!

tag
rexbolt
Valued Member

Mini App-o-Rama! Nice Approvals!! HUGE UPDATE!

So first off, thanks to the myfico fourms! In the past 2 years been able to raise my score from 515 to the currents posted in my sig. Huge thanks. Great advice on here. 

I have some balances to transfer and some low CL cards I wanted to replace, so last night I did a mini AOR. Good results. 

BOA Cash Rewads - Did a CLI request via website. CL went from $5000 to $10,000

BOA Better Balance - Approved for $10,000 instanly.

Amex BCP - Approved for $6500 instantly (Can't wait to buy some groceries!)

Chase Freedom - Approved for $5000 instanly. 

UPDATE: So just being gutsy, I decided this morning to apply for the PNC Cash Builder as my last app before going to the garden. Was just apporved instanly for $17.5K!!!!! They also auto upgraded the card to Cashbuilder Visa Signature w/ flex spending limit!! WHOO HOO!!!!!

My Wallet: Amex BCP $19.5K | BOA Cash Rewards $15K | BOA Better Balance $10K | Cap One Venture $10K | Cap One QS $3K | Chase Freedom $4.5K | Barclay Rewards WMC $5K | Citi Simplicity $8.4K | Discover It! $2K | Huntington Voice $5K | PNC Cash Builder VS $17.5K | Total Rewards VS $12K | Sams Club $7.5K
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
JustinS
Regular Contributor

Re: Mini App-o-Rama! Nice Approvals!!

Congrats on the very nice approvals. Treat them well and you'll probably be hitting the 800 club eventually Smiley Happy - I myself a just behind you in the marathon (730-740).

Message 2 of 9
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

Re: Mini App-o-Rama! Nice Approvals!! HUGE UPDATE!

Congrats!!

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 3 of 9
BigBS
Senior Contributor

That's a great spree!  Congrats.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 4 of 9
rexbolt
Valued Member

Feels Great! Yesterday morning total CL was $22,000. This morning it's $75K

My Wallet: Amex BCP $19.5K | BOA Cash Rewards $15K | BOA Better Balance $10K | Cap One Venture $10K | Cap One QS $3K | Chase Freedom $4.5K | Barclay Rewards WMC $5K | Citi Simplicity $8.4K | Discover It! $2K | Huntington Voice $5K | PNC Cash Builder VS $17.5K | Total Rewards VS $12K | Sams Club $7.5K
Message 5 of 9
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congrats x5!! Great job!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Fantastic run and great Ficos there OP, Grats Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats!!!!!

Message 8 of 9
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@rexbolt wrote:

So first off, thanks to the myfico fourms! In the past 2 years been able to raise my score from 515 to the currents posted in my sig. Huge thanks. Great advice on here. 

I have some balances to transfer and some low CL cards I wanted to replace, so last night I did a mini AOR. Good results. 

BOA Cash Rewads - Did a CLI request via website. CL went from $5000 to $10,000

BOA Better Balance - Approved for $10,000 instanly.

Amex BCP - Approved for $6500 instantly (Can't wait to buy some groceries!)

Chase Freedom - Approved for $5000 instanly. 

UPDATE: So just being gutsy, I decided this morning to apply for the PNC Cash Builder as my last app before going to the garden. Was just apporved instanly for $17.5K!!!!! They also auto upgraded the card to Cashbuilder Visa Signature w/ flex spending limit!! WHOO HOO!!!!!

Congrats on the mini app spree. If you dont mind me asking, could you tell us how long you had the cards before the CLIs? Also can you state the income you listed before apping? I wanted to know as I was planning on getting an CLI on my BofA Travel Rewards card and my BCE card. 

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.