Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASA APPROVALS!!

tag
Barneygirl
Frequent Contributor

Re: NASA APPROVALS!!

So I've seen a lot of instant approvals... sprinkled in with a few PENDINGS, like me.  For those of you who sat in "PENDING" state, how long were you there? 

Current FICO Scores: EQ749; TU732; EX733
Message 61 of 258
Anonymous
Not applicable

NASA just approved me for 3.19% auto refi.  I app'd on 09/24 Thurs afternoon & received the news on 09/29 morning.  Will save me a ton from my 12.35% APR that I've paid for 30 months.

Message 62 of 258
Anonymous
Not applicable

For me and some other guy, we both app'd on 09/23 in the morning & received an email approval 8 hours later same day

Message 63 of 258
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

NASA just approved me for 3.19% auto refi.  I app'd on 09/24 Thurs afternoon & received the news on 09/29 morning.  Will save me a ton from my 12.35% APR that I've paid for 30 months.

That is a great rate,  considering where you were at.    Congrats

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 64 of 258
Barneygirl
Frequent Contributor

no email... and still "PENDING" Smiley Sad

I'm not sure I'm expecting much.... I have VERY LOW CC utilization, and a completely clean file with the exception of two past judgments that have been paid for years and fall off at the end of next year. (have tried getting them removed for a year now with no luck Smiley Sad )

For some reason, those two judgments, even though they are OLD and PAID seem to be a sticking point over the fact that I have clean file, and other than my mortgage, pretty much no debt (less than 10% now on my one CC, and $0 on the others).   I'm actually at LESS than 20% DTI including my mortgage Smiley Happy

We shall see.... but not holding my breath Smiley Happy

Message 65 of 258
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats on your DTI.  Mine is 8% for my auto loan.  But I don't have a mortgage Smiley Tongue

Message 66 of 258
mrbuilder
Established Member

Still pending, applied early Saturday.
Message 67 of 258
tomfromrictmame
Frequent Contributor

@Barneygirl wrote:

So I've seen a lot of instant approvals... sprinkled in with a few PENDINGS, like me.  For those of you who sat in "PENDING" state, how long were you there? 

Applied ~4:00PM on Weds. and still pending.  Called customer service and they said underwriting was telling them to advise up to 4 business days after application submission.  She acknowledged their current membership drive was straining their underwriting.

BTW, I did not apply for membership.  CC app (and HP) only.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | BofA Cash Rewards Visa $50K | NFCU Sig Visa $27K | Chase Marriott Rewards Visa $25K | AMEX Delta Skymiles $25K | BofA Sig Visa $25K | First Tech Odyssey MC $25K | AMEX HHonors Surpass $23K | Chase United Club Unlimited Visa $20K | Barclays AAdvantage WMC $17K | NFCU LOC $15K | NASA Platinum Visa $15K| NFCU Sig Visa $14K
Message 68 of 258
Barneygirl
Frequent Contributor

MrBuilder, good to know.  I apped late on Friday.... and no word.  I may have missed the end of business day, so my clock may have started ticking this morning if i look at it realistically Smiley Happy

and TAR... congrats!!! 8%, even with a car loan, is awesome!! Smiley Happy  I LOVE seeing a nearly debt-free society Smiley Happy   ....while our CRs don't like it, if I didn't NEED credit to buy a house, I wouldn't even have a CC!!!   I lived for 14 years without a CC... and it kept my spending in line and kept me out of trouble Smiley Happy   Now I have them, and I think to this day, I'm still a little "afraid" of them lol Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Message 69 of 258
Barneygirl
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the update Tom!!!  I'll quit being an obsessive FREAK and checking the site every 10 minutes now Smiley Happy

Message 70 of 258
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.