Valued Contributor
lg8302ch

Re: NEW BofA Better Balance Rewards CC

why not call the number on the back of your card? I did all my previous pc by calling this number and will do it again as soon as my last points are transferred. pc from cash rewards to travel rewards would have voided my present rewards so I decided to finish the next 25$ first. I would ask what happens in your case with the balance of the cash rewards if you have a balance there. good luck!
FICO® EQ 784 (as of today) - TU 777 (07/03) * Fako EX 799 (07/02 - CS) * last app 06/01/14 * INQ last 2 yrs TU: 5, EX: 7, EQ: 7

Move the mouse over the cards for detailed view!..................................................................* Bronze Spade Garden Club member *
Valued Contributor
nicholasyud

i like to set my habit as paying it in full BEFORE statement cut so i pass ;-(

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 9k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 3.4k|Cap: 3.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 5k| Pen:4.5k

Blogger
HiLine

nicholasyud wrote:

i like to set my habit as paying it in full BEFORE statement cut so i pass ;-(

You still want one card to report a non-zero balance anyway. Why not make it this card? :smileywink:

Valued Contributor
lg8302ch

[ Edited ]
@HiLine
..but does the BBR not require a non 0 balance reporting to be eligible for the reward?

edit: sorry did nor see the non zero you mentioned ..lol
FICO® EQ 784 (as of today) - TU 777 (07/03) * Fako EX 799 (07/02 - CS) * last app 06/01/14 * INQ last 2 yrs TU: 5, EX: 7, EQ: 7

Move the mouse over the cards for detailed view!..................................................................* Bronze Spade Garden Club member *
GhostLykeSwayze

Can anyone confirm that the Netflix idea mentioned ealier works? I got a message today from a BoA CS rep that made it sound like this wouldn't work. Paying $8 dollars when your min payment is $8 wouldn't seem to qualify. Unless of course an $8 balance results in anything less than an $8 minimum payment (doubt it). Does anyone know what would be the smallest amount you could charge each month, pay off in full, and get the reward? I guess I need to find out what is the lowest minimum payment amount BoA issues. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+