Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC approvals and Citi HHonors approval

tag
credithappy
Regular Contributor

Re: NFC approvals and Citi HHonors approval

@madmann26 wrote:

As creditaddict has said time and time again, if you were not countered on your request, you either left something on the table or you are not getting the max amount of what NFCU has soft-approved you for inhouse.

I could have asked for the $15,000 but, I just did not want a counter offer for a lower amount.

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 11 of 13
sandman2435
Established Contributor

I applyed and asked for 15k and they gave it to me, Brings my credit limit with NFCU to 90k, 3 credit cards with 25k each plus NavCheck 15k

Message 12 of 13
credithappy
Regular Contributor

That is so great and congratulations to you.
Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.