Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy FCU Approval!!!

tag
LishaJoy
Established Member

Re: Navy FCU Approval!!!

UPDATE:  Today I got the alert from Equifax that I got an inquiry.  It seems they checked Equifax for the credit card and TU to open the account.  Just like someone mentioned above, I got 2 hard hits! Smiley Sad  At least I got a credit card, with a great limit out the deal!  Anyway, just updated so I wasn't providing the wrong information of the next person. 

My EQ score is 660which is lower than my TU score.  Maybe they used both in deciding.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, if they open me an account and give me a limit that high, i'll close almost all my other cards and garden what I have for like 5 years. lol.

Message 12 of 14
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Nobody has ever said that closing cards is good.  I would just use it to boost your total credit limit and then try to keep all but one of your cards at $0 balance for the statement dates.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 13 of 14
erihar913
New Visitor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, if they open me an account and give me a limit that high, i'll close almost all my other cards and garden what I have for like 5 years. lol.

Hey SlabofBacon, did you ever get your accoutn opened? I just applied and received the same message.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.