New Contributor
budugu

Re: New Card approval Merrill Lynch +

Hi  I am interested in this card. What was the number that you had to call for this? No annual fee visa with no / forex fee is very enticing. (i rember having this card long time ago :smileyhappy: Thanks

RE-Entering the Garden -> 03/07/2014 DARN AMEX! Credit Karma 691 / Credit Sesame 692 (OCT13)
Valued Contributor
android01

I'm interested in this card too, although I don't want to apply for it.  I wonder if I can do a PC from my BOA card to this one?  Has anyone tried it?

EQ FICO - EQ08 - 850 - 6/17/14
TU FICO - TU08 - 850 - 6/17/14
EX FICO - EX08 - 850 - 6/17/14
Frequent Contributor
GMCSierraDenali

Call any number on their website on their CC page & then ask to be transferred to their credit card department because you want to apply for a new card.

This is what i did last week. I don't know if I'm blind but I could not find a direct phone number at all so I just called the phone number meant for current CC holders rewards program & did that.

New Contributor
budugu

Yeah there does not seem to be any easy way ... could not find the number myself !

RE-Entering the Garden -> 03/07/2014 DARN AMEX! Credit Karma 691 / Credit Sesame 692 (OCT13)
Super Contributor
enharu

Where are you located and they pulled TU for you?

Did you have any account with ML?

Grats!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Frequent Contributor
GMCSierraDenali

Forgot to mention I finally received my card a few days ago & it is so sexy, :smileysurprised:. Love the black & chrome bull outline look !

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+