Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Year, Great Results

tag
JWest
Regular Contributor

Re: New Year, Great Results

Thanks guys for all the support just spoke with Amex and my limit is 1,000 hopefully I can get the 3x cli this time around
Message 11 of 16
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@JWest wrote:

Been rebuilding since 2012 and today decided to apply for two cards today and got approved for barclays nfl card 5,000 my highest limit and my second Amex card but don't know the limit yet I'm so thankful for this forum

NICE CL for Barclays NFL

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 12 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

@JWest wrote:

Been rebuilding since 2012 and today decided to apply for two cards today and got approved for barclays nfl card 5,000 my highest limit and my second Amex card but don't know the limit yet I'm so thankful for this forum

Congrats JWest 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 16
blunderer
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approvals.

Wishing you the best on the 3x CLI Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 16
JWest
Regular Contributor

I was wondering down the line is it possible to product change from the nfl card to the ring?
Message 15 of 16
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.