Frequent Contributor
shols44

Re: Nfcu approvals!

DSW89 wrote:
Oh wow! So I think I should have asked for more then! How long do you think I should wait to ask for another increase? They CSR told me that if I apply for another credit card product in the next 15 days they will use the same report so should I ask for another increase now or would that be ridiculous and I should just wait?

There is 0% chance that will happen. NFCU is pull happy. They will absolutely pull again. But the limits they give make it a bit easier to swallow. If you app again expect at least 1 new HP...sometimes 2!

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 706 EQ,TU 689,EX 686
Goal Score: 720

New Contributor
DSW89

Re: Nfcu approvals!

Since the rep told me within 15 days it'd be the same report couldn't I just call back in and have them fix it if that we're to happen? I've never had it happen before and I've been with NFCU since 2008 but I have read on here that it happens to people a lot.
NavChek~ 13K.... nRewards MC~ 12K... CashRewards Visa sig~ 12k... NFCU Platinum Visa~ 10K... USAA Cash Rewards~ $2000... Chase Freedom~ $1500... Discover It~ $1500... Belk~ $1200.... Children's place ~$850... Walmart Store Card~ $1350... Amazon Store Card~ $1150...Victoria's Secret~ $500 Macy's~ $800

EQ~ 642
EX Fico~ 680
TU~ 686

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+