Regular Contributor
physicist82

No response from Capital One EO?-- Final Update Success

[ Edited ]

Has anyone not gotten a response from Capital One EO and if you didn't how did you go about contacting them. 

I have emailed them twice. Once 2 weeks ago the Sat before the 4th and once this Monday. I have not gotten any response from them at all. Not even a kick back email saying that the email I sent to was invalid. I used the email that Lexi usually posts a google search link for. 

The message I sent was kind of long detailing my concerns/wants. Should I write something very short just asking for help in general with my accounts?

Thanks

Update: EO rep called back today but we missed the call. Checked our account online and our 1000 was bumped to 2000 and our two 750 were bumped to 1000. It's a step in the right direction at least and now we have contact with them so in 6 months we'll try again.

Frequent Contributor
Membersince2013

Re: No response from Capital One EO?

physicist82 wrote:

Has anyone not gotten a response from Capital One EO and if you didn't how did you go about contacting them. 

I have emailed them twice. Once 2 weeks ago the Sat before the 4th and once this Monday. I have not gotten any response from them at all. Not even a kick back email saying that the email I sent to was invalid. I used the email that Lexi usually posts a google search link for. 

The message I sent was kind of long detailing my concerns/wants. Should I write something very short just asking for help in general with my accounts?

Thanks

Your best bet is to call them. I'm sure someone can provide you with a number.

AMEX PRG NPSL| Chase Freedom 3k| Citi Platinum Select 1.6k| JCP Store card 1.7k| CapOne Journey 2.3k| Paypal Smart Con $900| Chase Slate 1K| Amex Delta Skymiles 1K| BillMeLater 1K| Macys Store card 1.2K| Amex True Earnings 1.2K| Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard 1.3K| Quicksilver Mastercard 1.5K| Citi Diamond Preferred 2.6K| Amazon Visa 2K| Amazon Store card 2.3K| BOACash Rewards 3.2K| Amex BCE 4.5K| VentureOne 5K| Discover It 5.5k| BOA Travel Rewards 7.5K| Chase Sapphire Preferred 5K| Amex Hilton Honors 10.5K.
FiCO TU - 675 (Average Age 1.5 years)(3 Inq)| FICO EX - 731 (AA 1.5 years) (14 Inq)| Fako EQ from Quizzle - 659 (AA 1.9 years)(10 Inq)
Regular Contributor
physicist82

Membersince2013 wrote:

physicist82 wrote:

Thanks

Someone did provide me a number in PM once without me asking for it but I was of the understanding that Cap1 EO doesn't like cold calling. That you are supposed to email first and then they call you back?

Established Member
TheBoss

I sent them an email Sunday evening and received a call last night, so I'm not exactly sure what the delay is with yours. 

Capital One QS1 ($1500) - Firestone/CFNA ($800) - Fingerhut ($500) - Walmart ($400) - Capital One Secured ($200)

TU: 611 / EQ: 573 / EX: ??? (619 FAKO)

Slowly but surely...
Frequent Contributor
LawStudentCivilis

physicist82 wrote:

Membersince2013 wrote:

physicist82 wrote:

Thanks

Someone did provide me a number in PM once without me asking for it but I was of the understanding that Cap1 EO doesn't like cold calling. That you are supposed to email first and then they call you back?

Well considering you emailed first, I would imagine it is not cold calling.  Especially since you waited a reasonable amount of time.

Regular Contributor
physicist82

TheBoss wrote:

I sent them an email Sunday evening and received a call last night, so I'm not exactly sure what the delay is with yours. 

What kind of info did you include in the email you sent them? Was it a short very general email. Or was it an email asking for the things that you wanted? 

New Contributor
jim44

I was denied a CLI on their Luv button and asked for help on this forum.  I was told to email the EO which I did and received a response back within a week so asking for more information. It took another couple of weeks to receive a call asking me specifics and then a promise to address my concerns.  Within a few days I received a call back with the requested CLI. 

IMO, I would email them again with a short request. Mine stated that I was wondering about the reason they used to deny my luv button CLI request that got me in the door. The EO was very kind through the whole process which I appreciated.  Keep trying and Good luck!

Mega Contributor
coldnmn

If you have a Facebook account contact them through there. Just a short message and only include phone number linked to the account. They are very quick to call you.

My Wallet /US Bank Cash+ Signature $10,000/ Ace US Bank $10,000 / Sam's Mastercard $8000
/ Walmart Discover $8000 / Discover IT $5000 / Care Credit $5000
PayPal SmartConnect $4800 / Cap1 Quicksilver $4000 / Barclay Ring $3550
Last App 10/25/13 /
Frequent Contributor
Dw4250

OP did you try going through the normal channels first (CSR, online chat)?  If you haven't, I would try it.  Even though most likely you will not get results you want, at least you will be able to tell EO you tried the normal route first.

I contacted EO through Facebook, and took about a week for them to respond.  However, they did send me an acknowledgment right away. 

Good luck!

beezy

physicist82 wrote:

Thanks

physicist82, I called them yesterday for a CLI and the guy that helped me was freaking awesome. I detailed my call in this post earlier today. 

I think you should give them a call, when I got him on the phone he was ready and eagar to help with whatever I needed.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+