cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG!! J CREW HUGE CLI via automated!!

tag
TheFate
Established Contributor

Re: OMG!! Must read!! J CREW HUGE CLI via automated!!

Now only if Capital one would do that Smiley Sad

Message 31 of 66
cflowers0115
Regular Contributor

Just worked for me, inceased from $250 -> $550. Second one declined though.

Starting Scores: 8/13/18: EQ: 556 TU: 521 EX: 544
Message 32 of 66
Trinity08
New Contributor

Congratulations on these amazing CLI's! Wow. I tried this on my VS card but no dice. It was worth a shot. I've only had it since 11/2013 so maybe that's why. I've recently gotten increases on the other cards so I won't try those for now.

Amazon Visa-6K/BR Visa-8K/Sportman's Guide-5.3K/ON Visa-4.8K/Amazon Store-4750/Walmart Store-3300/VS-1800/Target-500

Experian 745(11/25/14) Equifax-736(06/18/14) Transunion 740 (via Walmart)(11/17/14)
Message 33 of 66
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

Ok... So last week poster "Credit Addict" posted his/her cli on j crew via automated phone increase. I did it last week and took my crew card from $250 to $450. The automated  phone cli deal will only give you $200 cli at a time, and the trick to it is when the automated lady asked you, " are you requesting a specific cli amount?" You say, NO..... Well, tonight I'm sitting here and thought I'd try my crew card again and it worked!! Then I remembered another poster said she didn't hang up and call back, she just keep going thru the automated thing and keep getting increases till she finally got a decline. Soooooo, I did that too.....19 freaking times!!!! Lmaol!!

I went from $450 cl to.......$4,250!!!! Omg, I'm still laughing and in shock!!  I've had the card 7 months. Hoping to try this with my Loft card in a few monthsSmiley Wink  craziness I tell ya!

Congrats on your CLI Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 34 of 66
ronstar7
Established Contributor

No luv for me been trying since the beginning og the month on all. Last one was I believe 6 months ago. Tried onlinge and today via the automated system. Could the denails be a sign that my credit has gotten worse or have I not let enough time past since the last increase?

Starting scores after BK (Filed 4/18/24) EQ , TU , EX

Current Scores EQ TU EX Goal 700+ across
UTL
Last Inq:
Message 35 of 66
fltn
Frequent Contributor

I did it with VS allowed 2 times but I got 2K each time. 

Thanks for your post Pizza1

Currently "freezing" in the garden!
Message 36 of 66
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats!!!

Message 37 of 66
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:

Ok... So last week poster "Credit Addict" posted his/her cli on j crew via automated phone increase. I did it last week and took my crew card from $250 to $450. The automated  phone cli deal will only give you $200 cli at a time, and the trick to it is when the automated lady asked you, " are you requesting a specific cli amount?" You say, NO..... Well, tonight I'm sitting here and thought I'd try my crew card again and it worked!! Then I remembered another poster said she didn't hang up and call back, she just keep going thru the automated thing and keep getting increases till she finally got a decline. Soooooo, I did that too.....19 freaking times!!!! Lmaol!!

I went from $450 cl to.......$4,250!!!! Omg, I'm still laughing and in shock!!  I've had the card 7 months. Hoping to try this with my Loft card in a few monthsSmiley Wink  craziness I tell ya!

Grats Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 66
TraumaMomm2
Valued Member

HAHA! I just did this TWENTY times and went from $450 to $4450
Buckle only let me do it twice before I got a decline though Smiley Sad

What other cards work like this? I have a bunch of comenity cards

Message 39 of 66
Down_2Bizness
Regular Contributor

This didn't work for me. Each time I speak anything related to a "credit line increase" to the automated system, it begins to transfer me to a customer service rep. Maybe this means I am not eligible...anyone else have this issue?

Starting Score: EQ FICO 566 09/30/13
Current Score: EQ FICO 688 3/10/14 TU FICO 680 3/10/14 (Barclaycard) EX FICO 691 1/12/14 (LP)
Goal Score: 700
My Wallet: Capital One $1500 / Wells Fargo $1600 / J Crew $2050 / Victoria's Secret $2300 / Barclay Apple Financing Visa $2500 / Discover It $1700 / Home Depot $1100 / Delta Skymiles AmEx $1000

Message 40 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.