SpeeDj wrote:

Maybe they won't notice... :smileyvery-happy:

I think they noticed :smileywink:

Current myFico EX 734, EQ 777, TU 742
AAoA 6 years 3 months, Length 25 years 2 months

Regular Contributor
SpeeDj

Re: Oh Hi AMEX! :)

I think they noticed as well, I agree about the 2k, just happy for any opportunity to get my foot in the door with Amex regardless and I know that I can continue to be successful along this credit journey.

JP

TU:552 | EQ:561 | EX:567 | Starting Score [LP from 08]
TU:693 | EQ:682 | EX:700 | Current Score [11.21.13]
[720 Overall] Goal Score - The grass is greener in the garden! (Amex made me fall out... since 12.13)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

SpeeDj wrote:

Someone call the ert's, after having such a stellar day yesterday I decided too try just one more, I was approved for the bcp but only a 2k limit time to hit the brakes I think. Could it be low because I have no history with them?

Ah well it was fun while it lasted :smileyhappy:

JP

61 day and it could be 6k

I have my fingers crossed 

Congrats again:smileywink:

You did well for sure 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Regular Contributor
SpeeDj

[ Edited ]

Thanks journey, received my green card on Friday, and my corporate amex Saturday (gotta say that one felt good) that was what started me on the path to wanting amex in my wallet. Got my car loan stuff too. Things are turning around. 1.99% here I am :smileyhappy:

JP

Edit: ooh and discover says I have a 703 fico, not sure what bureau that is though on my monthly statement.

TU:552 | EQ:561 | EX:567 | Starting Score [LP from 08]
TU:693 | EQ:682 | EX:700 | Current Score [11.21.13]
[720 Overall] Goal Score - The grass is greener in the garden! (Amex made me fall out... since 12.13)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

SpeeDj wrote:

Thanks journey, received my green card on Friday, and my corporate amex Saturday (gotta say that one felt good) that was what started me on the path to wanting amex in my wallet. Got my car loan stuff too. Things are turning around. 1.99% here I am :smileyhappy:

JP

Edit: ooh and discover says I have a 703 fico, not sure what bureau that is though on my monthly statement.

Discover is TU 

And congrats on the score 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+