cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Omg Discover.........Apps Spree Continue.....**UPDATE"""

tag
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Omg Discover.........Apps Spree Continue........

Congrats

Message 21 of 33
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: Omg Discover.........Apps Spree Continue.....**UPDATE"""

Yeah I'm going to ask them for that cash back bonus since its the only reason I apps for.....
Thank guys a lot .....I have most o the card I wanted it....
Now time for garden !!!!!!!! In a long time ........
Will call them tommorrow and see if they can ship my cars ASAP.....
My happy day
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 22 of 33
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@nicholasyud wrote:
Yeah I'm going to ask them for that cash back bonus since its the only reason I apps for.....
Thank guys a lot .....I have most o the card I wanted it....
Now time for garden !!!!!!!! In a long time ........
Will call them tommorrow and see if they can ship my cars ASAP.....
My happy day

Congratulations. Now, as others have said any you've confirmed... off to the garden with you!!! You have a nice collection of seedlings; now is the time to sit back and encourage them to grow. Now is the time to be tending to them and enjoying them, and to avoid getting caught up in what other cards are out there. You have a lot to be thankful for at this time, so remember to focus on what you have.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 23 of 33
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

Congratulations. Now, as others have said any you've confirmed... off to the garden with you!!! You have a nice collection of seedlings; now is the time to sit back and encourage them to grow. Now is the time to be tending to them and enjoying them, and to avoid getting caught up in what other cards are out there. You have a lot to be thankful for at this time, so remember to focus on what you have.

Yeah i have enough credit myselft. From 1300 credit limit to 13k limit only 3 months. I cant even believe it.

Even thou my score drop about 10 points but i know they will grow back as the account aged.

Now time to hit the mall and get some credit line speding Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 33
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Congrats and happy shopping. But be carefull, from 1300 to 13K can be very tempting. Even 10% Util out of 13K is nice amount of money Smiley Very Happy

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 25 of 33
ecballer
Valued Member

Congrats!!! I was approved about an hour ago for $1200 via recon due to eq being locked.  The rep was kind enough to pull transunion for me Smiley Happy.

Where it Began:
EQ Fico: 557 10/21/2019
EX Fico: 559 10/21/2019
TU Fico: 580 10/21/2019

Current Scores:
EQ Fico: 592 2/17/2020
EX Fico: 626 02/17/2020
TU Fico: 616 2/17/2020

Message 26 of 33
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@shakalaka wrote:

Congrats and happy shopping. But be carefull, from 1300 to 13K can be very tempting. Even 10% Util out of 13K is nice amount of money Smiley Very Happy

@ecballer wrote:

Congrats!!! I was approved about an hour ago for $1200 via recon due to eq being locked.  The rep was kind enough to pull transunion for me Smiley Happy.

To shaka: i know right......Its more than enough for my monthly spending......Now i just need to quite grow those cards.....

To ecballer: Very nice......Congrat .............Remember about 5% cash back bonus each quarter....

Message 27 of 33
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

It's soooo odd to me that they revise terms like this, but congrats nonethelesss!!!!!:-D
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 28 of 33
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
It's soooo odd to me that they revise terms like this, but congrats nonethelesss!!!!!:-D

im probably boderline on the approval which cost me 2 HP  TU and EQ......But i guess its worth it since i going to head garden for awhile......

Message 29 of 33
Brandnick
New Contributor

Nicholas my friend Please don't app anymore cards. We just happen to app our cards on the same day and both got approved. I have no intention for an app for months or years to come. You have 8 cards already. Its now time to relax and start farming with that many cards gardening is too small for you.

To help you with the farming lets make A deal

First person to 800 wins and the loser buys the winner a gift card on $25 and mails it to the winner to buy drink. OR the person with the highest score after six months wins

Current Score: 771 - 11/21/2012/ Amex Pull
Late Payment: 0 / Collections: 0
AAOA: 6.3 Years

"My Scores Yesterday or Last week or even Last month has no value when applying for credit today. The value is not in my score but the information in my credit file. Once the information is good the score will follow"
Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.