Frequent Contributor
jd5189

Re: PSECU Visa/PSL approval!!!!

The HP just came in... it was a HP on Experian which I expected since they give the EX Fico monthly.

In my wallet: Amex PRG & Zync, Amex BCE (19.2k), Chase Freedom (5k), PSECU Visa/PSL (20k)
Current Scores: Equifax: 738 (Fako) TransUnion: 721 (Fico) Experian: 717 (Fico)
Disclaimer: I am by no means a financial advisor. My posts are based on opinion, experience, and/or knowledge.
Established Contributor
gettnthere

jd5189 wrote:

The HP just came in... it was a HP on Experian which I expected since they give the EX Fico monthly.

Do they do instant-approvals, or do they manually review all apps?

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 :smileywink:
Frequent Contributor
jd5189

I did it at 11pm at night, so I imagine it was "instant". After I app'd it was doing its thing, then it stopped and said to check the status after 5 minutes (thought ugh denial). I checked the status and it was approved. But because it was so late at night, I don't think anyone would have been in the office to review it manually.

In my wallet: Amex PRG & Zync, Amex BCE (19.2k), Chase Freedom (5k), PSECU Visa/PSL (20k)
Current Scores: Equifax: 738 (Fako) TransUnion: 721 (Fico) Experian: 717 (Fico)
Disclaimer: I am by no means a financial advisor. My posts are based on opinion, experience, and/or knowledge.
Regular Contributor
cowboyguy

jd5189,

What was your score at the time you applied for this? And how many inquiries?

Secondly, do you guys first become their member or apply the card directly? I'm assuming that in the first case, they would do two hard pulls, right?

Walmart Discover $10,000... Chase SW $8,500... Freedom $7,000... CSP $6,000... Amex Delta $3,000... Amex BCP $2,000... Local CU $1,500...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+