Regular Contributor
CotySinz

PayPal Extras MC Approved

Well, I know I was saying I was heading to the garden after the Discover IT approval but I've been using PayPal a fair bit lately so I figure why not get 2x points from PayPal - apped, had to call to verify some info and instant approved for $3,000.

I feel like I have entirely too many cards now haha.. 8 is a lot. I'm done for a long while now....errrrr... til I get itchy.

Starting: 563 | Current: 753 (Walmart TU 11/12) | Goal: 800 | Garden since: 01/15/2013

09Lexie

Re: PayPal Extras MC Approved

[ Edited ]

CotySinz wrote:

Well, I know I was saying I was heading to the garden after the Discover IT approval but I've been using PayPal a fair bit lately so I figure why not get 2x points from PayPal - apped, had to call to verify some info and instant approved for $3,000.

I feel like I have entirely too many cards now haha.. 8 is a lot. I'm done for a long while now....errrrr... til I get itchy.

Congrats! They were my first bank card on my way to rebuilding. My CL was only $1500; $3000 is great!

Valued Contributor
beb86

CONGRATS!!! Now off to the garden you go..

ccpics2.jpg
Established Contributor
bernhardtra

Yeah, I was going to stay in the Garden too, but I got the itch for Compass Bank Clear Points Card that came preapproved in the mail.  I pulled the trigger and did it.  I then app'd for Chase, Discover, and the PayPal card too.  I got the card, I got all the cards, now I almost really don't want the PayPal card. 

Now come back to the garden with me.  I will be tending to these new sprouts and the saplings for a while now!  The only card I could want fo a while is an American Express, but I fear they will say no, so I will use that fear to motivate me to better tend to those others!

Credit is just like a video game. Some people have already gotten the experience from other games. Others, well they just have to learn. You go out on a quest. If you die or get wounded you just restart from the last save point or heal. Unlike a video game, we don't have a last save point or magic potions to heal instantly.

So maybe one day we will get a SIMs credit game so we can prepare better for real life.
09Lexie

bernhardtra wrote:

Yeah, I was going to stay in the Garden too, but I got the itch for Compass Bank Clear Points Card that came preapproved in the mail.  I pulled the trigger and did it.  I then app'd for Chase, Discover, and the PayPal card too.  I got the card, I got all the cards, now I almost really don't want the PayPal card. 

Now come back to the garden with me.  I will be tending to these new sprouts and the saplings for a while now!  The only card I could want fo a while is an American Express, but I fear they will say no, so I will use that fear to motivate me to better tend to those others!

At least it's a GE card, so the CL should grow fast and no AF. :smileywink:

By the way... I will meet you both in the garden!

Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Hey now!! Paypal Plat MC is my highest limit at $20k. Only had it a year!! She grows!!! Aaaand it's 3x pts on gas/restaraunts! Congrats!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | CSP $10k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $5k | Express $3.05K | Myponts.com Visa $3.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Congrats

Valued Contributor
Epcot

Congrats on the approval, see you in the garden!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 780 EX 770 TU 774
App free since 4/11/13
New Contributor
Axa

Congrats!

Which CB did Paypal pull?

TU 759, EX 744, EQ 779
Current Focus: Gardening indefinitely
Goals: 800 Club, pay off auto loan in 2 years
Established Contributor
ObeyJohnny12

Oh man i want to app for this card now!
Gardening Since: March 4, 2013.
In My Wallet: Chase: Freedom Visa Signature | Sapphire Preferred World Mastercard. |

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+