Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Approval update

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PenFed Approval update

Congrats!! This all started with a $500 limit if I remember correctly?
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@B335is wrote:

Yep!

Message 12 of 18
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

I'm confused as to how she 'accidentally' put througn an application for a whole separate credit card account Smiley Indifferent But, congrats nonetheless!

Message 13 of 18
Involver
Valued Contributor

Message 14 of 18
Involver
Valued Contributor

Sorry for the blank post.. Congrats on the approvals
Message 15 of 18
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Yep!

You've done really well.  Most people, myself included, have a hard enough time getting through Penfed's front door.

Message 16 of 18
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So a couple of days ago I requested a credit line increase on my Rewards VISA Signature from $5,000 to $10,000, I was approved for a $4,500 dollar increase on my Cash Rewards a day earlier so I figured what the hell i'll try again.

Well, turns out the lady put the request in incorrectly and submitted a credit card app for another Rewards VISA SIgnature for $11,500 card and it was approved. So I have another card coming in the mail for $11,500!

I called this morning and asked them if I could move the credit lines around and put $11,500 on a Rewards VISA Signature and $5,000 on the PenFed AMEX that I was originally turned down for, she said they can do that with no problem.

So, i'm still a little confused that the card I was originally turned down for can be approved just by moving some credit lines around, I guess it's possible?

Congrats on the major approval from PenFed!

I'm watching my EQ to see if it will, at some point, look "ok" to PenFed.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Glkslngr wrote:

I'm confused as to how she 'accidentally' put througn an application for a whole separate credit card account Smiley Indifferent But, congrats nonetheless!

Me too, I asked for a line increase to $10K and the rep said she'd put it through, the next morning I see that i'm approved for $11.5K and I see a new credit card number in my profile, I called to ask why there was another card number in my profile and they said an application ahd been submitted and approved and that I have another Plainum VISA Sig on the way.

It ended up working out in my favor so i'm not complaining Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.