Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed Thrifty Service Approved!

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Penfed Thrifty Service Approved!

Ive had savings accounts with Penfed for about 10 months. I decided to apply for Checking acct which was approved Monday. When I called they said not everyone automatically gets Thrifty and I didnt. So the rep submitted the app yesterday and today it is approved. I only asked for $500.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Re: Penfed Thrifty Service Approved!

What is this "Thrifty Service" you speak of, B335? I am intrigued....

Message 2 of 13
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats!!!! It's about time. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 3 of 13
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Its like overdraft. Im hoping this opens more doors eventually and wanted to take advantage of the same hard pull. She said I can use same hp for 30 days. I might try for a card again. Do you have Penfed lhcole?
Message 4 of 13
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Its like overdraft. Im hoping this opens more doors eventually and wanted to take advantage of the same hard pull. She said I can use same hp for 30 days. I might try for a card again. Do you have Penfed lhcole?

Sweeeeet! Yeah, you gotta take advantage of that HP when you can. =)

I don't have PenFed (yet.....). I am keeping them in mind though after my new accounts have aged a bit.

Message 5 of 13
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 7 of 13
NursePurse
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 694 TU FICO 689 EXP FICO 695(Started rebuilding in Nov 2013, student loan charge-off's dating from 2011, all marked as paid on CRB's) 14% Utl Chase United Mileage Plus $5G/Citi DoubleCash $4G/USAirways MC $5G/NFCU cashRewards $11,500/Navcheck $10G/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2,500/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2G/Gap $2500/Barclay Rewards MC $1G/Walmart $2,500/CareCredit joint $8400 LOFT/Express/VS all $2500 /J.Crew$7500/True Value $3G/True Value Discover$3G/Nordstrom $6G/Amazon $4G/ Amex Hilton HHonors $1G/Chase Amazon $500/Chase Freedom $2G/Paypal MC $4G/Amex Everyday $2G/Venture $5G/Amex Costco$2G
Message 8 of 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats B335is

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 9 of 13
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.