Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really Walmart?????? Oh Well at Least I got a foot in the door

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Really Walmart?????? Oh Well at Least I got a foot in the door

@toi34 wrote:

This just recently happened to me too at the end of a GE app spree. I called TWICE to recon and the reps both said to call back in 2 days. There was something they were not telling me, but kept suggesting I call back in 2 days??? I wonder if there was some computer glitch that will be resolved soon. Anyway, I'll call back in 2 days. If still a no, I'll just be grateful it was not a denial like previous posters have said, wait for it too grow rapidly and be glad for a free FICO. Smiley Happy

This ^^^

Message 31 of 32
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

Re: Really Walmart?????? Oh Well at Least I got a foot in the door

@FinStar wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Smiley Mad

Briefly left the garden this morning to snag a Walmart card for the Fico score and 15 cent discount on gas since I got a notification that 5 collections had been deleted from Transunion. I got approved alright but with a $150 limit!  Yuck!! Tried to recon limit. No dice! First card with GE so I will just nurture it for a few months and ask for a cli. I know it will grow over time.

Yep, really...limits can come that low for GECRB.  Should have gardened longer for optimal results.  On the updside and with positive history, this tradeline can grow.

+1 Congrats on the approval man. I've heard that they give quick increases for smaller CLs (as quick as 2months) to between 4-6 months (on average) for limits over 1000. GARDEN TIME!

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.