Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Roommate Bill Me Later INSTANT APPROVAL

happyhome40 wrote:
I love BML. I was approved for 12k last Nov. I mainly only use it for eBay purchases and for purchasing our airline tickets. I like being able to take the is months to pay it off and like stated above, it doesn't report.

Congrats on your roomies approved.

HH40

HOLY CL BML... I didn't know they went that high!

Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 667 GE, EX 677 Prosper (06-27-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:
New Contributor
happyhome40

I had bought a timeshare back in Nov and the company I bought though used BML to charge my down payment on. At the time, I didn't know what BML was. I rescinded my contract on the timeshare and then realized that hey I have a credit card. I thought it was a credit card. I called and asked some question about the account and was then told it wasn't a credit card, that it was a line of credit and I had 12k worth. I learn more about it here. I now use it often and love it.
Valued Contributor
Dustink

I got it before I found this forum thinking it would help build my credit. Then learned it does not report, which meant I could ignore it utilization wise.

I was given a strange limit as well, but I charged way over the limit and so the limit just kept growing. I used it to buy silver until it declined the transactions.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    

$14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+