Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM, Fidelity, Freedom and TYPremier

tag
JoMellow
Established Contributor

SM, Fidelity, Freedom and TYPremier

Mini spree success -

Fidelity Amex $5,000 via recon (sent it to pending review for “no established credit history”).  When I talked to the analyst we both had a good laugh over that. I have 23 active trade lines, going back to 1992. 

Sallie Mae $4,000 (also via recon) it was pending due to security verification.

Freedom $4,700 (auto approved) and finally;

CitiTYPremier Signature Visa (auto approved) $5,300. 

I joined myFico in late May – with $10,300 in revolving credit and scores in the mid 600’s. To be honest I was very uneducated about all things credit and what I’ve learned hear from you all has been life changing! We've just refinanced our mortgage from 30 years to 15 years - with lower payment/lower interest rate. As of today I have $75,000 available credit (more than I will ever need and I am in gardening/pruning mode until 2015). My scores are in the 700’s and I am very much looking forward to next year when my last baddie falls off and some of the accounts have ripened.

Thank you myFICO!

Original Scores: EQ FICO 645, TU 672, EX FICO 663 (4/2014)
Current Scores: EQ FICO 824, TU 840, EX FICO 826 (3/2018)
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
alvon123
Super Contributor

Re: SM, Fidelity, Freedom and TYPremier

congrats!!!!Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 9
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Hooray! Congrats!

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your hard work has paid off. Congrats on your many successes!
Message 4 of 9
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 5 of 9
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!!!!

TU FICO 850 | EQ FICO 850 I EX FICO 850
Message 6 of 9
creditFiend
Established Contributor

Wow!  Congrats

Last app: 2/21/2016
Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
PenFed Thrifty ($500)| USAA Rate Advantage ($7K)
Message 7 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

@JoMellow wrote:

Mini spree success -

Fidelity Amex $5,000 via recon (sent it to pending review for “no established credit history”).  When I talked to the analyst we both had a good laugh over that. I have 23 active trade lines, going back to 1992. 

Sallie Mae $4,000 (also via recon) it was pending due to security verification.

Freedom $4,700 (auto approved) and finally;

CitiTYPremier Signature Visa (auto approved) $5,300. 

I joined myFico in late May – with $10,300 in revolving credit and scores in the mid 600’s. To be honest I was very uneducated about all things credit and what I’ve learned hear from you all has been life changing! We've just refinanced our mortgage from 30 years to 15 years - with lower payment/lower interest rate. As of today I have $75,000 available credit (more than I will ever need and I am in gardening/pruning mode until 2015). My scores are in the 700’s and I am very much looking forward to next year when my last baddie falls off and some of the accounts have ripened.

Thank you myFICO!

Nice job .....Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 8 of 9
JoMellow
Established Contributor

Thank you all for the congrats.. it was my good fortune to stumble onto/into the myFICO forums and to that end all the kudo's belong to all of you who have helped me along the way.....  Thank you a million times over!

Original Scores: EQ FICO 645, TU 672, EX FICO 663 (4/2014)
Current Scores: EQ FICO 824, TU 840, EX FICO 826 (3/2018)
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.