Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOME MORE GE LUV

tag
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

SOME MORE GE LUV

Hit the Luv button on Lowes card this morning and went from 5000 to 8000 so i'm happy with that. Its crazy, i've had the Lowes card less time and only purchased 25.00 on it and I go to 8000 but had my Walmart card longer and put a good bit more money on it and still can't get any luv on it.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: SOME MORE GE LUV

Congrats on your CLI! Have you tried calling credit solutions for your Walmart card.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 7
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

Yep and a no go. I will try again in Dec and put the Christmas line on them...  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats HYPASS

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 7
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Nice increase! I found my Lowe's CLI's were much higher, and quicker than my other GE cards too. It took forever for my Walmart to get to its current level (7.5k). I will have to call credit solutions if I want it to go any higher, because everytime I click the luv button I get a letter that says I have reached the guideline increase for the account, whatever that means.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 5 of 7
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

That's a really nice increase! Congrats OP!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.