tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: SURPRISING! Amex approval!!! :O

@icetrap06 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@creditnocash wrote:

there is hope on saving the unicorns! 

congrats on your card. i hope i have the same result in january!

???

The poster is referencing another thread that discussed changing the name to the "Unicorn" given it is no longer available and is rare amongst the general population.

ahhhhh thanks lol

Even if they close the Zync's for everybody mine will get a special spot in the sock drawer for my grandkids to look at "Yes my grandson, I had a white AMEX, it was made for ballers like myself back in the day" Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 21 of 26
icetrap06
Regular Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@icetrap06 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@creditnocash wrote:

there is hope on saving the unicorns! 

congrats on your card. i hope i have the same result in january!

???

The poster is referencing another thread that discussed changing the name to the "Unicorn" given it is no longer available and is rare amongst the general population.

ahhhhh thanks lol

Even if they close the Zync's for everybody mine will get a special spot in the sock drawer for my grandkids to look at "Yes my grandson, I had a white AMEX, it was made for ballers like myself back in the day" Smiley Happy

LoL

NFCU cashRewards (22k) | Discover IT (8k) | AMEX EveryDay (5k) | AMEX Delta Gold (5k) | CSP (5k) | Marriott Rewards Premier (5k) | Citi Hilton Reserve(5k) | AMEX SPG (2k)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scores: EQ - 670 | TU- 742 | EX - 691
Message 22 of 26
L0RDAVENTAD0R
Frequent Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

@GMCSierraDenali wrote:

Congrats! What limit did you end up getting ?

All of the AMEX Green, Gold, and Platinum cards are NPSL

BTW what year is your Denali?  I just traded my Avalanche in on a 2013 Sierra Denali, Awesome Trucks!

Thanks for filling me in. I'm a newbie with all of this, ha.

I have a 2003 & a 2008. Awesome trucks indeed! Avalanche's are pretty awesome too, my dad has a 2007. Too bad 2014 is the Avalanche's last year, Smiley Sad.

Message 23 of 26
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

yeah i was refrencing something else. 

guess not every one of us just read these forums all day :/ 

i will keep using my zync until they close it. 

and then like you itll have a special place in my sd. i actually have 2 cards now since i thought i lost one but then found it the day after i got my replacement. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 24 of 26
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@GMCSierraDenali wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

@GMCSierraDenali wrote:

Congrats! What limit did you end up getting ?

All of the AMEX Green, Gold, and Platinum cards are NPSL

BTW what year is your Denali?  I just traded my Avalanche in on a 2013 Sierra Denali, Awesome Trucks!

Thanks for filling me in. I'm a newbie with all of this, ha.

I have a 2003 & a 2008. Awesome trucks indeed! Avalanche's are pretty awesome too, my dad has a 2007. Too bad 2014 is the Avalanche's last year, Smiley Sad.

For sure, although we got about 6in of snow and sleet today and even though the trucks a AWD I really miss my Avalanche in the slick stuff those things are tanks.

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 25 of 26
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Congrats on the approval !!

I never bought into the theory that AMEX won't approve other cards just due to the fact that they previously issued a Hard Limit card.    They approved me last year for a Green card after having the $200 Hard Limit Zync.   No AA or FR either.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.