Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapphire Preferred Love!!!!

tag
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Sapphire Preferred Love!!!!

What is with all CSP love going around?? 

Approved!!!!!!

CL 5K 

first 5k line EVER higher than almost half my CL put together do not know who they HP

no new accs reporting recently opened PRG and Delta 

have had Freedom and Slate for 10 months reporting 0.00 balance previously had 400 balance. always PIF

SUPER exciteddd!!! I want to add AU and expedite card shipment what is that magic number?!

I could not believe the screen when I saw it sorry guys really stoked! 

oh and I applied through Credit Card manage account and clicked on the bottom "Open new Credit account"

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Re: Sapphire Preferred Love!!!!

CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED®CARD

2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases

Receive a 7% annual points dividend

Get 20% off travel when you redeem for airfare, hotel stays, car rentals and cruises through Ultimate RewardsSM

1:1 point transfer to participating frequent travel programs - that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.

Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year,
then $95

but does not say the point offer how do I confirm if I signed up for the intro offer??

Message 2 of 17
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 17
mnavas
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!!  wow i've seen a lot of CSP approvals on this forum (Including mine last month) seems like Chase's been pretty generous lately. 

Call 1-800-493-3319 to have your card expedited (If you haven't done that yet) you can also request the EMV chip (if you want that feature)

Message 4 of 17
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Thanks!! Just called in said should be here by Friday hopefully if not Monday for sure!! UPS and added GF as AU both cards expedited yippee do I get the 5k bonus w first purchase??

Maybe Chase is friendly during the holidays I honestly could not believe it I have lots of inqs lol and hopefully in 3-6months can close Slate and move CL to CSP or Freedom
Message 5 of 17
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Doesn't EMV come standard now?
Message 6 of 17
mnavas
Frequent Contributor

@Rackham94 wrote:
Thanks!! Just called in said should be here by Friday hopefully if not Monday for sure!! UPS and added GF as AU both cards expedited yippee do I get the 5k bonus w first purchase??

Maybe Chase is friendly during the holidays I honestly could not believe it I have lots of inqs lol and hopefully in 3-6months can close Slate and move CL to CSP or Freedom

I also had a lot of inquiries when i applied lol (like 15 in the last 2 years but only 7in the last year) I was expecting a denial when i did the app at the Branch. I just spent $1,700 and i only need to spend $300 more to get my 40,000 UR points. 

Message 7 of 17
mnavas
Frequent Contributor

@Rackham94 wrote:
Doesn't EMV come standard now?

Nope! it wasn't like that for me last month. They sent me a regular card without the chip and then i called back to request one with it. I kind of didn't like the chip. It seems like bigger than the ones i have in my other cards thou.

Message 8 of 17
Rackham94
Established Contributor

I seriously feel like I don't have any not credit card desires lol...

Is my journey over?

Beat AMEX caught the CSP

Maybe work toward those 10k++ CL I guess

:[ #myficoproblems
Message 9 of 17
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Anymore
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.